Pinning hgh: day 9

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
5iu dose, same old. Injection on the right side of my stomach was slightly more painful, this is probably because I inject in the same places every other day, I need to rotate around my stomach.

No other symptoms or effect, maybe my shit is bunk:feelskek: The knee(below and above) pains remained today, as well as the forearm/upper wrist aches and shin aches, though I had some sharp pains or pulsing aches behind my knees a few times. Got some weak pain in my lower quads/thighs too. I am not saying these are growing pains, it's too early for that, I haven't even seen any strength/muscle gains.

That's it, don't have much time to get into detail so I'll answer any questions

@MA_ascender

@Kelly Oubre Jr

@CoreSchizo

@mathis

@tempelcat4

@Laidcel

@Jonas2k7

@Outerz14

@NZb6Air

@org3cel.RR

@Rigged

@truecel12

@jordanisbetterthanu

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu, MA_ascender and org3cel.RR

• Ugh..
Reactions: wastedspermcel
This thread is flooded with curry GrAYs

• So Sad
Reactions: org3cel.RR
5iu dose, same old. Injection on the right side of my stomach was slightly more painful, this is probably because I inject in the same places every other day, I need to rotate around my stomach.

No other symptoms or effect, maybe my shit is bunk:feelskek: The knee(below and above) pains remained today, as well as the forearm/upper wrist aches and shin aches, though I had some sharp pains or pulsing aches behind my knees a few times. Got some weak pain in my lower quads/thighs too. I am not saying these are growing pains, it's too early for that, I haven't even seen any strength/muscle gains.

That's it, don't have much time to get into detail so I'll answer any questions

@MA_ascender

@Kelly Oubre Jr

@CoreSchizo

@mathis

@tempelcat4

@Laidcel

@Jonas2k7

@Outerz14

@NZb6Air

@org3cel.RR

@Rigged

@truecel12

@jordanisbetterthanu
Based keep up man, also let me know your before and after height🙏

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
What happens if u stop taking HGH?

• +1
What happens if u stop taking HGH?
Low levels for a while I guess, but natural production will go back to normal after a few weeks max. I don't plan on stopping it any time soon. Minimum 6 months. 3 for sure. I hope to see 3+ inches of height growth (could be delusional:feelshah:)

Low levels for a while I guess, but natural production will go back to normal after a few weeks max. I don't plan on stopping it any time soon. Minimum 6 months. 3 for sure. I hope to see 3+ inches of height growth (could be delusional:feelshah:)
tf everyone should be on HGH if claims are true obv i need to do my own research. Also whats ur height rn

• +1
tf everyone should be on HGH if claims are true obv i need to do my own research. Also whats ur height rn
180cm. Mother is 174cm and father is 183cm

• +1
Reactions: mrmogger2882 and MA_ascender
Yo I'm late tag didn't work bhai. Brb reading

• +1
Yo I'm late tag didn't work bhai. Brb reading
Tags on org are weird lately, my notifications are fucked up as well. Idk if it's just me

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
CJC + Ipamorelin would probably be better for heightmaxxing

• Hmm...
180cm. Mother is 174cm and father is 183cm
You got potential to be way taller. My father is 185cm my mother is 155cm I ended up at 190cm. I thought my height stunted at 187cm but I started gym last year and I think going sauna daily boosted as it increases HGH (I stopped after several weeks). But you taking HGH your going to grow way more

• +1
CJC + Ipamorelin would probably be better for heightmaxxing
Why? Hgh is the gold standard for height increase. CJC + ipam is good for adding to it. Even better if you're a richcel who can get their hands on Recombinant IGF-1, FGF2, BMP2 and inject stem cells into your growth plates

• +1
Reactions: mrmogger2882
You got potential to be way taller. My father is 185cm my mother is 155cm I ended up at 190cm. I thought my height stunted at 187cm but I started gym last year and I think going sauna daily boosted as it increases HGH (I stopped after several weeks). But you taking HGH your going to grow way more
Tbh I'm surprised I'm not taller at my age with such a tall mother. After all, most guys my age are much taller than their mothers and I'm only 2.5 inches taller. I'll see though ig

Tbh I'm surprised I'm not taller at my age with such a tall mother. After all, most guys my age are much taller than their mothers and I'm only 2.5 inches taller. I'll see though ig
Yh you should be at least 6'5. But also maybe you gonna have 2 growth spurts (so later on). Also how old are you?

Yh you should be at least 6'5. But also maybe you gonna have 2 growth spurts (so later on). Also how old are you?
Turning 16 in a few weeks. My bone age is 15-15.5 though

Turning 16 in a few weeks. My bone age is 15-15.5 though
Yh bro your chilling bro you're 99.999% likely to have way more in the tank no need to take HGH:lul:. I thought you were 19 doing this then I would understand. Imo the best height you could be is 6'1-6'2

But you do you and gl on your journey:feelsgood:

• Love it
Yh bro your chilling bro you're 99.999% likely to have way more in the tank no need to take HGH:lul:. I thought you were 19 doing this then I would understand. Imo the best height you could be is 6'1-6'2

But you do you and gl on your journey:feelsgood:
I just wanna be as 'ogre' as possible I guess, obviously don't wanna ruin my face but I'd like to at least get respect from a demanding presence (if that makes sense). Everyone wants something which they've lacked throughout their whole lives ig.

I just dont want to take the chance of not growing, what if I had low gh etc

• +1
Reactions: mrmogger2882
I just wanna be as 'ogre' as possible I guess, obviously don't wanna ruin my face but I'd like to at least get respect from a demanding presence (if that makes sense). Everyone wants something which they've lacked throughout their whole lives ig.

I just dont want to take the chance of not growing, what if I had low gh etc
You couldve done a blood test. But too late now. An ogre is 6'7 (200cm). Whenever someone hears someone is 200cm they think of fucking burj khalifa

• JFL
Why? Hgh is the gold standard for height increase. CJC + ipam is good for adding to it. Even better if you're a richcel who can get their hands on Recombinant IGF-1, FGF2, BMP2 and inject stem cells into your growth plates
Pinning cjc + ipam won't inhibit your natural gh production and sides won't be as bad. Hgh will be more potent but can effect your natural gh production, so depending on when your growth plates close, peptides are probably better for long term use. Also using a secretagogue will boost all isoforms of hgh while taking an exogenous hgh will only be one isoform. Seems like each has different advantages or you could be low inhib chad and do both :feelshah:

• +1
Pinning cjc + ipam won't inhibit your natural gh production and sides won't be as bad. Hgh will be more potent but can effect your natural gh production, so depending on when your growth plates close, peptides are probably better for long term use. Also using a secretagogue will boost all isoforms of hgh while taking an exogenous hgh will only be one isoform. Seems like each has different advantages or you could be low inhib chad and do both :feelshah:
I will definitely do both in 3 months, after my current hgh is finished. In terms of my growth plates, they're open, bone age is 15.5

I will definitely do both in 3 months, after my current hgh is finished. In terms of my growth plates, they're open, bone age is 15.5
Good luck man, I wish I had access to this information when I was your age

• Love it