Pinning test is my final cope

6PSLcel

6PSLcel

Choose better parents next life
I’m not expecting to become chad obviously, but hopefully I’ll start becoming more confident, have more vigor and drive as well as becoming wider, bigger, jacked and dimorphic, might push me over the fence into being more neurotypical and being able to make friends, talk to women and start just doing things instead of sitting at home playing on the computer all day long.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and ineonx
youre already Chad dw

I’m not expecting to become chad obviously, but hopefully I’ll start becoming more confident, have more vigor and drive as well as becoming wider, bigger, jacked and dimorphic, might push me over the fence into being more neurotypical and being able to make friends, talk to women and start just doing things instead of sitting at home playing on the computer all day long.
Start pinning son

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
mirin, are you going to take accutane and oral minox while u r on it too ?
roidcelling is always good, and yes, you will def get more confident. Imagine how you are going to feel like with a roidcelled fizzek + you are tall af. Tall + roidcelled is insane and will help you def. Wish you luck.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
mirin, are you going to take accutane and oral minox while u r on it too ?
roidcelling is always good, and yes, you will def get more confident. Imagine how you are going to feel like with a roidcelled fizzek + you are tall af. Tall + roidcelled is insane and will help you def. Wish you luck.
Thank you bhai, I’ll update once I start pinning, as for what I’ll take on it, I’ve been told to use a dermapen and Tretinoin on it, I’ve never had acne even at the peak of my puberty so idk if I’ll need it on a light dose of testosterone, but since you’ve mentioned it I might buy it just in case

• +1
Reactions: lestoa