Pinpoint what exactly makes 32 year old Chico looks worse than in his prime?

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
I thought it was just the stubble but he is completely clean here in this interview

Obviously the hair looks bad but what exactly makes him lose that youthful charm and what could make him look more like in his prime? Receding hairline? Dermal fillers with hyaluronic acid? Tret?

was it the fat pads or collagen taking a hit

Going completely clean shaven and no facial hair is a good choice for looking younger

He doesn't look much different but somehow looks worse.

@enchanted_elixir @Prettyboy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wificonnector
I thought it was just the stubble but he is completely clean here in this interview

Obviously the hair looks bad but what exactly makes him lose that youthful charm and what could make him look more like in his prime? Receding hairline? Dermal fillers with hyaluronic acid? Tret?

Going completely clean shaven and no facial hair is a good choice for looking younger

@william2605 This is your area of expertise.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, chrisN and Deleted member 21863
he is still giga mogger that moggs heavily

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Loss of youth simple as

jfl at not tretinoinmaxxing
TBH!

2023 04 05 205443

• +1
Reactions: AySab, Whist, Mewton and 4 others

he clearly had fillers and other procedures, and even with the best doctors it destroys harmony. Because.... harmony is something natural.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, nofap, hattrick and 3 others

just waiting for the retards who will say that this
to this
is natural aging

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chrisN, Deleted member 8771, ronald_98 and 1 other person
aging and shorter hair
bro has a wife and children leave him alone ffs autists

Whites age like shit

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
prettyboys age like shit, maesthetics mogs

his eye area works super well when you're young but doesn't work that well as you're older. also he's def on tret lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Do i roast him too much ??
Ngl idk. I thought its cuz he called u mid looking or sth like he always does to others

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
it must give massive social anxiety

Prettyboys dont age as well

topic discussed 100s of times, search old threads

he clearly had fillers and other procedures, and even with the best doctors it destroys harmony. Because.... harmony is something natural.
no its not

keep

coping
nigga he just looks older lmao. What harmony niggas just look different from their teen years to 30. Men just age faster in a sense or become masc as they age. He also likely is out in the sun a lot so his collagen is fuced

Users who are viewing this thread

Back