Piracetam and low inhibition

CalulArgintiu59

CalulArgintiu59

Silver
I tried piracetam for cognitive enhancement benefits, it helped me just a bit, the only thing that I could remember were random numbers on the street or phone numbers, but after one week most of them were gone, so it only helped for short term memory.At first I took 1600mg, didn't really see benefits and I upped the dose to 4800mg split in 3 doses and I can tell u, the only benefits I felt were extreme calmness for abt 10-20minutes, most of my thoughts were gone and it even made me fall asleep faster+vivid dreams!After I took a dose, that calmness buzz hit quite fast and it made day to day stress easier.One time I tested 5200mg and I didn't care abt anything+slept super easy with no worries!Piracetam can increase neuroplasticity and in combinatiom with other things it could potentially become a solution for low inhibition permanently!The only side effect I got was random terrible headaches as I was probably low in choline, but in the future for higher doses I will keep an eye on this!And as far as it's known up to 24grams/day is safe with almost no side effects and no withdrawal!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and pentamogged9000
bump

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Nice, you can eat a few eggs a day to keep normal choline levels
What is piracetam's mechanism of action?

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
Nice, you can eat a few eggs a day to keep normal choline levels
I actually ate a few eggs almost daily, but I think at even higher doses, it is best to supplement if u are not going to eat at least 6 eggs/day
What is piracetam's mechanism of action?
Piracetam is a GABA derivative, it modulates the cholinergic, serotonergic, noradrenergic, and glutamatergic neurotransmission, it is considered neuroprotective and it also improves blood flow in some areas of the brain

• +1
Have you tried modafinil? Wonder how the combo would be

• +1
aniracetam is better for anxiety ive heard

• +1
lower doses of piracetam are actually anti serotenergic

• +1
Have you tried modafinil? Wonder how the combo would be
Never tried it, because it's hard to get pharma grade.The same with piracetam, I tried it because I could easily get pharma grade

• +1
lower doses of piracetam are actually anti serotenergic
For me even at 1600mg, I felt not much, but a slight calmness, but lower doses maybe u mean 800mg, 400mg?Those would be quite pointless because cognitive benefits can be seen at 1600mg, more likely at 2400mg-4800mg

For me even at 1600mg, I felt not much, but a slight calmness, but lower doses maybe u mean 800mg, 400mg?Those would be quite pointless because cognitive benefits can be seen at 1600mg, more likely at 2400mg-4800mg
I’ve felt it at 800 . It builds up. By lower doses I mean upto 5000 mg . Piracetam is for almost all instances anti serotonergic which is a good thing

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59 and pentamogged9000
I’ve felt it at 800 . It builds up. By lower doses I mean upto 5000 mg . Piracetam is for almost all instances anti serotonergic which is a good thing
I wouldn't call 5000mg a low dose, but from what I have seen in my experience, bigger doses felt better for me.I will maybe update in the future after trying 9600mg+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I wouldn't call 5000mg a low dose, but from what I have seen in my experience, bigger doses felt better for me.I will maybe update in the future after trying 9600mg+
yea i meant HED in relation to mice. Mice have used the HED of upto 25000 mg

• +1