Piss bottles

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Joined
Mar 16, 2019
Posts
10,825
Reputation
17,881
https://incels.is/threads/piss-bottle-thread.124907/


.co has a piss bottle thread... Why cant we?

Show us your piss bottles or jars
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 2205
I’ve only pissed in a bottle one time, and that was because a jackass was hogging the bathroom.
 
piss jugs are everything
 
Because we don't piss in bottles here
 
wtf
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I only ever pissed in a bottle if it was like 3am and i didnt want to make a ruckus
 
1571978068158
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant and Drugs
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/14/14866.jpg?1571146015
SoyUnPerdedor
>tfw life
-

JoinedOct 6, 2018Messages10,867
Jun 6, 2019
  • #7
never resorted to one
 
petition for piss in toilet thread
 
I can't tell which posts are serious or not
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
47
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
volgograd009
Replies
4
Views
20
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
IndecentEyes
Replies
16
Views
78
Thief
Thief
Heartache
Replies
15
Views
121
Heartache
Heartache
heightmaxxing
Replies
16
Views
82
Tusseleif
Tusseleif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top