• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, nope, Deleted member 84469 and 4 others
Two ethnics its normal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, EdgyFashionist, HighTierSubhuman and 10 others
all he needed was rizz
low-inhib and a little luck
but tbh it is kinda crazy how a congo mine worker gets pussy while his family are suffering in his homeland😣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Deleted member 88772, bloomercel and 2 others
Looksmatched couple.
How that nigga legit looks like someone you'd find selling fruit by the side of a freeway in a decrepit african shithole.

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, HighTierSubhuman, nope and 6 others
Praying for kid. Hard times ahead growing without a father

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, EdgyFashionist, Alucard69 and 7 others
all he needed was rizz
but tbh it is kinda crazy how a congo mine worker gets pussy while his family are suffering in his homeland😣
Honestly I'm mirin how an african lorry driver manages to reproduce while HTN niggas here complain about not getting nothing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, EdgyFashionist, Deleted member 88772 and 2 others
How that nigga legit looks like someone you'd find selling fruit by the side of a freeway in a decrepit african shithole.
The girl doesn't look any better than him.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and Jason Voorhees
she really hates her father no other explanation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, LOOKISM-LOGIC, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
he mogs her objectively

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Honestly I'm mirin how an african lorry driver manages to reproduce while HTN niggas here complain about not getting nothing.
Low inhibited and NT. it’s how blacks overcome the black pill

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, HighTierSubhuman, FaceandBBC and 3 others

Most blacks are Christian and have European names.

Unlike Muslims they integrate into European drinking culture off the bat. Unlike Indians and Muslims they don’t have unusual dietary restrictions.

It’s in practice Africa is very westernized culturally.

SFcels here are too racist to realize it, but your average British person has more in common with a Nigerian than they do with a white Turk.

Add American media halo and of course they have high SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 89436, Deleted member 84469 and Jason Voorhees
I'm med Iberian passing latino and see zero issue with this.some of my closest friends look like him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and Jason Voorhees
No,I live in the USA and they're just regular African americans
Regular african americans don't have that villager pheno nigga. @FaceandBBC literally has almond hazel eyes while africans have bulging bloodshot eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and FaceandBBC
Regular african americans don't have that villager pheno nigga. @FaceandBBC literally has almond hazel eyes while africans have bulging bloodshot eyes
Plenty of them look full African or close to it

• +1
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: wtf.... can't be... how? impossible

• +1
Great, another nigger-loving, tatted whore. A rare find.

• +1
This Barrio bitch looks clearly ethnic please stop calling her white. If she had a New York Puerto Rican accent from the Bronx nobody would notice

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sevensources and Jason Voorhees
@Akhi

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
Thought that was Dennis Schroeder jfl

Most blacks are Christian and have European names.

Unlike Muslims they integrate into European drinking culture off the bat. Unlike Indians and Muslims they don’t have unusual dietary restrictions.

It’s in practice Africa is very westernized culturally.

SFcels here are too racist to realize it, but your average British person has more in common with a Nigerian than they do with a white Turk.

Add American media halo and of course they have high SMV.
"Muh Christian muh intergrated" lol keep coping, this other nigger also impregnated a Spanish foid and he's from Guinea (99% muslim) and his name is Bouba

Most white women who date blacks aren't conservative religious girls who care about any of that shit they just want the british broadcaster

It's actually better to be Muslim in Europe as a black than Christian cus you get access to a lot of Arab/South Asian women that refuse to date a non-muslim, that's why so many niggers convert lol

Attachments

• VID_24490902_232550_057.mp4
    6.1 MB
Last edited:
Reminds me of Tony's sister from Sopranos
Images

I think it more has to do with white Savior complex. Even if these foids wanted a nigger they could get a much better looking one.
"Muh Christian muh intergrated" lol keep coping, this other nigger also impregnated a Spanish foid and he's from Guinea (99% muslim) and his name is Bouba

Most white women who date blacks aren't conservative religious girls who care about any of that shit they just want the british broadcaster

It's actually better to be Muslim in Europe as a black than Christian cus you get access to a lot of Arab/South Asian women that refuse to date a non-muslim, that's why so many niggers convert lol

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
all he needed was rizz
Tbh the guy must had found the biggest diamond in the diamond mines and hid it away good to escape that Congo.

Shits brutal fr

[media]

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
happy for him

all he needed was rizz
Insane but true, confidence and low inhib is everything, and also don't be insane

Why is he dressed like he just got off the boat from Africa while she is wearing normal clothes?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
dark triad never fails