Placebo effect of bloat/debloating

I

italianmaxxer

Bronze
I have posted my lower third here in some other thread, it’s a FACT my cheeks are bloated. Last week for like 3/4 days I ate 0 carbohydrates, and my weight dropped quite significantly around 1kg, on Saturday and Sunday I ate some bullshit (nothing crazy) my water remained lower than usual. Now since Sunday past 3 days I ate legit 0 carbohydrates again (just 2 bananas) and I really drunked 3 liters of water in the past days too. My point is I can maybe see some results but at the same time I just thing it’s all Placebo thing cause I don’t there is a real difference. I would like to know, how much time does it take to deblot? How much time does it take after eating carbs to see bloat in your face? Is it enough effective to cut carbs and drinking water to see some results, (or it’s essential to take potassium and shit)?

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra and choripan
Fastest way way to debloat is running for 6-10 minutes. That is only way I have gotten rid from bloat. When u sweat. You will burn salts, sugar, carbs very fast. Drinking water and eating less shit is slow progress. Thats why u dont see result. You need combine two together.

All the good looking guys do some kind of sport. Thats why they are atheletic looking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fluoride1337, Surgerymaxxer1998, rgvmogger07 and 3 others
Fastest way way to debloat is running for 6-10 minutes. That is only way I have gotten rid from bloat. When u sweat. You will burn salts, sugar, carbs very fast. Drinking water and eating less shit is slow progress. Thats why u dont see result. You need combine two together.

All the good looking guys do some kind of sport. Thats why they are atheletic.
But I don’t need temporary fast progress, I need permanent progress

• +1
Reactions: choripan
But I don’t need temporary fast progress, I need permanent progress
you need to get super low bodyfat then. If thats not working then buccal fat removal.

• +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07 and choripan
No placebo for your Randle Cycle

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: choripan and italianmaxxer

All the good looking guys do some kind of sport. Thats why they are atheletic looking.
The reason it’s fast is because of water loss. The fact it burns carbs does not matter in the short run; it only matters in the long term

• +1
Experiencing similar. My face definitely doesnt look as puffy as when I’m eating whatever carbs I want, but I always look leanest at the end of a night of drinking when I’m dehydrated af.

• +1
The reason it’s fast is because of water loss. The fact it burns carbs does not matter in the short run; it only matters in the long term
That’s what I don’t understand, if I don’t eat carbs for like 2 days , that’s not enough? If you don’t eat carbs while it tooks that much to debloat, physically once you don’t have them in your body you should debloat am I wrong ?