Plan to fix my life

D

Deleted member 25381

Iron
1. Finish exams (in summer)
2. Mentalmaxxing:

Starting course of antidepressants 1 option is sertraline) to fix severe social anxiety, moderate/severe depression, OCD, body dysmorphia, face dysmorphia
I will also take
L Theanine,
ashwagandha,
NAC,
vitamin D,
magnesium glycinate
propranolol
legally changing my ethnic long name to a white short name (will boost confidence and better first impression (first impression is VITAL))
3. Get a supermarket job £10/hour
4. Softmaxxing:
with the most important things such as
leanmaxxing
eyebrowmaxxing with minox and dye,
finishing accutanemaxxing in 2 months,
korean permmaxxing,
gymmaxxing, f
ashionmaxxing
tretinoinmaxxing
chew gum 1hr/day
mewmaxxing
3/4 inch liftmaxxing (Im 5'9.3 and I will wear air forces which is 1.2 inch boost so I will end up 5'11.25 with shoes)
1 inch liftmaxxing with school/work shoes (since air force boosts slightly more than average shoe so i gotta balance it JFL)
5. Friendmaxxing.:
After softmaxxing I will make an Instagram, finally after years of social isolation I will now have a social resume. I will post pictures where I look best, fraud them by editing and since I do not have 0 followers and 0 IRL friends I will hope randoms will find me and follow me off the explore page due to my good looks.
6. Save up for Procedures to get:
* Acne cystic scar laser treatment (under £1k)
* (still considering) Double eyelid surgery in korea (£2k including flight). This will be delayed until softmaxxing
* Essential tremor focused ultrasound (basically hand shaking like parkinsons when I make certain movements with my hand) (free, on NHS)
* Pearly Penile papule treatment (bumps on penis) (under £1K)
7. Hobbymaxxing. I will balance consumption hobbies and productive hobbies. Consumption I will consider as gaming, watching tv shows and productive is doing sports, online businessmaxxing. TIME SPENT DOING NON-NT THINGS WILL BE KEPT TO ABSOLUTE MINIMUM. SERTRALINE WILL RESET MY BRAIN TO BE NORMIE like but with the knowledge of the blackpill (OP)
* roblox (only NT video game, I will keep playing with myself to a minimum after I learn how to play a few of the popular games, only social playing)
* netflix (most popular and NT shows prioritised, then more niche shows but non NT shows are banned)
* gym
* sport (choose later)
* online business (choose later)
* instagram photo maxxing
* hangout with friends maxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29, thecel, ifyouwannabemylover and 3 others
i would also like to hangout with friends maxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and thecel
nigga did u just copy my thread

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 25381
nigga did u just copy my thread
I was thinking bout making one for a while I saw your post and thought ehh nows the time. Its different tho so whatever

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 26859
legally changing my ethnic long name to a white short name (will boost confidence and better first impression (first impression is VITAL))
LMAO
* Essential tremor focused ultrasound (basically hand shaking like parkinsons when I make certain movements with my hand) (free, on NHS)
wtf is this shit lmao
TIME SPENT DOING NON-NT THINGS WILL BE KEPT TO ABSOLUTE MINIMUM.
* netflix (most popular and NT shows prioritised, then more niche shows but non NT shows are banned)
good idea tbh

• +1
I was thinking bout making one for a while I saw your post and thought ehh nows the time. Its different tho so whatever
yea thats cool brocel hope it works out for u

• +1
LMAO

wtf is this shit lmao

good idea tbh
yeah while the rest of the thread most of you can understand well these 2 are hella personal basically i have these 2 somewhat rare medical conditions but theyre both solvable with some wageslaving so its fine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
yeah while the rest of the thread most of you can understand well these 2 are hella personal basically i have these 2 somewhat rare medical conditions but theyre both solvable with some wageslaving so its fine
lmfao good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25381
wtf is this shit lmao
maxresdefault.jpg
181173174_5558351997573313_8981471171283834370_n.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Don't take antidepressants they are Jewish and will turn you into a woman

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Just add maxxing at the end of everything

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and Deleted member 25381
Don't take antidepressants they are Jewish and will turn you into a woman
muh theyre jewish

well the only other option is ropemaxxing i cant keep living like this

muh theyre jewish

well the only other option is ropemaxxing i cant keep living like this
If you think a Jewish pill will fix your brain think again. Natural testosteronemaxx first. High t moggers don't have social anxiety and all that pussy shit

Just get lazer therapy for under £1000 theory
But yeah cant have sex with any girl while i still have this yellow STD looking disgusting shit, gotta wait till i get it zapped off

brutal
It means if you have them, you're a step down on the evolution ladder.

I was thinking of catmaxxing as a friendly home companion with low maintanence but cat declawing is illegal in the UK its over
Im too high inhib to have a cat with claws. One scratch in ur eye and its all over

Essential tremor focused ultrasound

Wao that's New. Are u applying to wholefoods or tesco

Essential tremor focused ultrasound

Wao that's New. Are u applying to wholefoods or tesco
Yea the ultrasound thing basically is a laser that kills the cells in my brain responsible for my shaking hands

And tesco. Whole foods is too high class, as a LTN, I would feel mogged

• JFL
Reactions: J o r o
Yea the ultrasound thing basically is a laser that kills the cells in my brain responsible for my shaking hands

And tesco. Whole foods is too high class, as a LTN, I would feel mogged
Well i wont flame u. I used to think i didnt look good enough for some trash tier Jobs. Lol.

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25381
1. Finish exams (in summer)
2. Mentalmaxxing:

Starting course of antidepressants 1 option is sertraline) to fix severe social anxiety, moderate/severe depression, OCD, body dysmorphia, face dysmorphia
I will also take
L Theanine,
ashwagandha,
NAC,
vitamin D,
magnesium glycinate
propranolol
3. Get a supermarket job £10/hour
4. Softmaxxing:
with the most important things such as
leanmaxxing
eyebrowmaxxing with minox and dye,
finishing accutanemaxxing in 2 months,
korean permmaxxing,
gymmaxxing, f
ashionmaxxing
tretinoinmaxxing
chew gum 1hr/day
mewmaxxing
3/4 inch liftmaxxing (Im 5'9.3 and I will wear air forces which is 1.2 inch boost so I will end up 5'11.25 with shoes)
1 inch liftmaxxing with school/work shoes (since air force boosts slightly more than average shoe so i gotta balance it JFL)
5. Friendmaxxing.:
After softmaxxing I will make an Instagram, finally after years of social isolation I will now have a social resume. I will post pictures where I look best, fraud them by editing and since I do not have 0 followers and 0 IRL friends I will hope randoms will find me and follow me off the explore page due to my good looks.
6. Save up for Procedures to get:
* Acne cystic scar laser treatment (under £1k)
* (still considering) Double eyelid surgery in korea (£2k including flight). This will be delayed until softmaxxing
7. Hobbymaxxing. I will balance consumption hobbies and productive hobbies. Consumption I will consider as gaming, watching tv shows and productive is doing sports, online businessmaxxing. TIME SPENT DOING NON-NT THINGS WILL BE KEPT TO ABSOLUTE MINIMUM. SERTRALINE WILL RESET MY BRAIN TO BE NORMIE like but with the knowledge of the blackpill (OP)
* roblox (only NT video game, I will keep playing with myself to a minimum after I learn how to play a few of the popular games, only social playing)
* gym
* sport (choose later)
* online business (choose later)
* instagram photo maxxing
* hangout with friends maxxing
Its over rope