Planet of the Apes(1968) is underrated

D

Deleted member 7125

Kraken
I can't cope with how surprisingly good it is i suggest you all to check it out. The protag is btw. gigachad
BOXART 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Africamaxxing

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 1400 and 1 other person
Just live in burgerland and youll see the live action one

• +1
He was good in Ben Hur too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Just live in burgerland and youll see the live action one
I don't think you know the meaning of "live action"

shut up racist
I am sorry for everything I have done in the last 24 hours. I have gotten no sleep because of the past actions. I have cried so much that my eyes are hurting so bad. Please forgive me for everything I have done to you. I do not what to do without you. Please I beg of you to forgive me. I really hope you will apologize to me. I have cut myself so much because of this. Please unblock me on discord. Please. PLEASE!!! Thank you for reading my apology letter and I hope you will be kind and will forgive me. Bye.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: recessed and ThreadMatters
I am sorry for everything I have done in the last 24 hours. I have gotten no sleep because of the past actions. I have cried so much that my eyes are hurting so bad. Please forgive me for everything I have done to you. I do not what to do without you. Please I beg of you to forgive me. I really hope you will apologize to me. I have cut myself so much because of this. Please unblock me on discord. Please. PLEASE!!! Thank you for reading my apology letter and I hope you will be kind and will forgive me. Bye.
I forgive hou baby

• +1
The apes in the movies are smarter then the niggers and white trash where I live

• +1
you should apologise to a black person instead im not black (im white btw but its still not okay to be racist even in a white male only thread like this)

• +1