planning on making a tiktok account that gives girls mental problems

i hear voices

i hear voices

I’ll Cut your head Off with a Husqvarna
i will pretend to be a girl account and say stuff like “muh if you dont have 16 inch waist and soft feminine body you are worthless”
I will say promote insecurity in them just like they did me, i will make each one of them hate themselves just the way i hate myself

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamejews, RAMU KAKA, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
Based

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, PseduoAryan, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Based

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and i hear voices
actually admire you

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, RAMU KAKA and mayo mogger
i will pretend to be a girl account and say stuff like “muh if you dont have 16 inch waist and soft feminine body you are worthless”
I will say promote insecurity in them just like they did me, i will make each one of them hate themselves just the way i hate myself
I will just post my eyelashes just to make em jelly

• +1
Cringe

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I think good idea

• +1
you will be ignored because who cares what some random incel says

Insult their roast beef labia and promote innie pussies over outie ones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, RAMU KAKA and i hear voices
You shouldn't be too harsh or they will think you're a man. Let them feel insecure about their looks, show how average girls look without makeup. Let them hate big noses and square faces, they should look the best for men not for them. Blame fat lazy women and feminist looking girls. Also say that tall women look better because most tall women are models. Create excuses like the looks media to make people insecure.

• +1
Reactions: maximuslaid, RAMU KAKA, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
You shouldn't be too harsh or they will think you're a man. Let them feel insecure about their looks, show how average girls look without makeup. Let them hate big noses and square faces, they should look the best for men not for them. Blame fat lazy women and feminist looking girls. Also say that tall women look better because most tall women are models. Create excuses like the looks media to make people insecure.
ur my mentor now bhai