Planning on scamming pedos

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
Does anyone know a good source for pics to send and also how to fake snaps on snapchat?

Also where to find these pedos its not like ik any 💀

Cant just yell out on quora “pedos im willing to chat 😂

Actually maybe i can

go on an e-dating discord server and say you're a minor

gg ez well played

• Love it
Reactions: looks>books
go on an e-dating discord server and say you're a minor

gg ez well played
Nigga they would see it coming, he needs something less obvious, but yeah go for social outcasts.

• +1
You can find a lot of them on Grindr. For some reason, there seem to be a lot of pedos on there.

• +1
I tried this through discord. It could work out but it aint as easy as it might seem. The usually either want to "trade" their subhuman ass dick picks with you ,jfl, or they want a real verification loke video call/ face pick with holding your username.

• +1
You can find a lot of them on Grindr. For some reason, there seem to be a lot of pedos on there.
I have to larp as a young boy there tho

I tried this through discord. It could work out but it aint as easy as it might seem. The usually either want to "trade" their subhuman ass dick picks with you ,jfl, or they want a real verification loke video call/ face pick with holding your username.
Damn, over. Ai ruined us

t
Does anyone know a good source for pics to send and also how to fake snaps on snapchat?

thats legit meta, like wtf are they gonna do when they find u've scammed them? go to the cops and say 'the kid i was grooming wasn't actually a kid :feelsuhh:"

Unoriginal low IQ idea

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and looks>books
i did that shit in 2022 but all the pedos are too low IQ to use bitcoin

• +1
Thanks for saying bhai now i won't get scammed :feelsez:

Gl finding good traffic ewhoring has been played out, takes a while to set up just to be making $50-$100 a day. The best ewhores in the game transferred to ofm.

• +1

Oversaturated as fuck, 99% of "sellers" are now men, dont waste hours of time

Instead, build an audience on social media no matter what that is, and then monetize it in any fucking way possible

I owned a telegram channel with 1000 members and made 200 dollars each time just to promote someones channel or gc LOL

i did this when i was 15 on twitter except it wasn't pedos and had ~10k followers and was making good money till i got banned on twitter and cash app. you can search for "ewhore packs" for bait pictures and videos.

• +1
I owned a telegram channel with 1000 members and made 200 dollars each time just to promote someones channel or gc LOL
Brutal lie I own one and you dont get 200$ from 1k subs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back