Planning to become a butcher

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Things with beauty need to be honoured
Planning to be a butcher than become a butcher owner and live my days off eating ribeye steaks everyday
IMG 8230

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tsukasaltn, Sub5kang, PeakIncels and 3 others
Only a matter of time before robots are cutting meat or only the rich can afford to eat it. Butchers are paid pretty good, regular hrs and work inside. So it has its benefits, high T job tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StarvedEpi and noobs
Like the one in Delicatessen(1991)?
He's a post-apocalyptic butcher/landlord who always has cheap but amazing meat for sale, his tenants also regularly disappear for some mysterious reason....:feelsthink:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, StarvedEpi and noobs
Only a matter of time before robots are cutting meat or only the rich can afford to eat it. Butchers are paid pretty good, regular hrs and work inside. So it has its benefits, high T job tbh
Wouldn’t i use automation instead to replace my employees which reduces wages ? Plus i’m doing it because i’m obesessed with red meat, cutting meat, butchery and the art of dissecting a cow, pig or chicken.

Btw most jobs are replaceable by Robots/A.I

Like the one in Delicatessen(1991)?
He's a post-apocalyptic butcher/landlord who always has cheap but amazing meat for sale, his tenants also regularly disappear for some mysterious reason....:feelsthink:

Lowkey fucked up but key word “Post-Apocalyptic”

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
js hop off dexter
I genuinely like red meat and butchery, Dexter is just a coincendece i am watching rn as a binge show.

My great grand dad was a butcher

My great grand dad was a butcher
Pay is aight, i only want to do it because i’m to obsessed with butchery and red meat… it’s becoming intoxicating

Wouldn’t i use automation instead to replace my employees which reduces wages ? Plus i’m doing it because i’m obesessed with red meat, cutting meat, butchery and the art of dissecting a cow, pig or chicken.

Btw most jobs are replaceable by Robots/A.I
Yeh what I’m saying is there will be no butchery jobs eventually. Massive factory’s will pump out all the meat with automation

Yeh what I’m saying is there will be no butchery jobs eventually. Massive factory’s will pump out all the meat with automation
Automation has already taken over, but higher quality/ customised meats are specalised by local butcher shops, butcher shops will continue to exist because of market based consumer preferences. Not all will agree with pre cut selected meats that a machine did for them

bay harbour butcher :feelswhat:
Nah, it’s just ironic i’m binge watching Dexter, but i was already into liking to cut meat prior to watching or knowing what Dexter show is.

• Love it
Reactions: JohnBaza
Automation has already taken over, but higher quality/ customised meats are specalised by local butcher shops, butcher shops will continue to exist because of market based consumer preferences. Not all will agree with pre cut selected meats that a machine did for them
Demand is higher for cheaper products, local butchers must charge higher rates to cover wages and overheads. You’ll be selling only to the wealthy tbh

Nah, it’s just ironic i’m binge watching Dexter, but i was already into liking to cut meat prior to watching or knowing what Dexter show is.

Ngl thats a fucking coincidence JFL. I started watching dexter last week and I am already at season 3. I was just watching 5 min ago before waching your thread lol

Demand is higher for cheaper products, local butchers must charge higher rates to cover wages and overheads. You’ll be selling only to the wealthy tbh
even better, i want to sell meats that i cut and prepare in higher quality to wealthier/prestigious customers, that way my brand is recognised as higher quality in customised meat cuts compared to standardised automated pre cut meats that are sold sadly in below average conditions in stores.

View attachment 3208590
Ngl thats a fucking coincidence JFL. I started watching dexter last week and I am already at season 3. I was just watching 5 min ago before waching your thread lol
Bro uses netflix lol, i watch for free on Sflix.to currently on season 5 episode 2 aint gonna spoil it

Bro uses netflix lol, i watch for free on Sflix.to currently on season 5 episode 2 aint gonna spoil it
Yeah ik all the website like fmovies, 123movies, tnaflix etc etc. I use those when a show isnt on netflix. But netflix is chiller cuz I know where I ended . My sister pays the subscription soyeah

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Being a butcher is good you can get your own meat everyday and whichever type you want

Being a butcher is good you can get your own meat everyday and whichever type you want
Yup, @ShowerMaxxing believes butchery will be replaced by AI, by that definition any Trade or office job is easily replaced.

Yup, @ShowerMaxxing believes butchery will be replaced by AI, by that definition any Trade or office job is easily replaced.
They all will be very soon, you won’t be able to complete work to a higher standard or at a lower price than machines. Hence major companies will hoard all the money, a forever great depression is coming

you know thats grain fed beef?
Did not know, how did you know ? Also ideally i want them to be grass fed but if they can’t then i have no choice but to feel them grains.

They all will be very soon, you won’t be able to complete work to a higher standard or at a lower price than machines. Hence major companies will hoard all the money, a forever great depression is coming
What jobs are unreplaceable than by AI ? And one where you could be your own business owner ?

Did not know, how did you know ? Also ideally i want them to be grass fed but if they can’t then i have no choice but to feel them grains.
The fat is chalky white

Grass fed beef has this slightly yellow look on the fat

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
The fat is chalky white

Grass fed beef has this slightly yellow look on the fat
that looks so good when its slightly yellow :0