• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, NZb6Air, Thoux and 10 others
Tagging richcels @AlexBrown84 @Amnesia @Clavicular @CoreSchizo @ryuken

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, CoreSchizo and ryuken
watches are cringe and try hard, why anyone needs a watch in 2024 is retarded

the only time u migth need one is for work, but in that case u would have a practical one, meaning digital

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, heyheyheybro22 and 10 others

the only time u migth need one is for work, but in that case u would have a practical one, meaning digital
It's a way of showing status. You can go to r/watches to see how you get treated when you wear a rolex. It's like having a Lamborghini on your wrists. When you go shopping you will get VIP treatment, when you are a restaurant the manager will come up to you even if they don't know who you are, they just know it is someone that they need to get to know because you are a important. Normal people don't wear rolex only thr ultra rich. You should probably invest in one too.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, Acion and ryuken
silver mogs

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and Jason Voorhees
That's not a good watch brand bro

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
That's not a good watch brand bro
Why? Tissot is pretty well respected in thr community. Ideally I want to get an omega. It's my favorite watch brand but I don't have the money for it

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, heyheyheybro22, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Aren’t you like 21 years old? Sorry but this watch won’t suit you son

• JFL
Reactions: cvzvvc, Chadeep, Deleted member 88772 and 3 others
@moredatesmorerapes why jfl bhai?

@SubhumanCurrycel @mayo mogger @deadstock

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, SubhumanCurrycel and ryuken

I get where you’re coming from. It’s the same as the old money style if you aren’t rich, don’t even bother. Imagine being poor and wearing a watch thats just too corny.

Temp image 9083486F C4BB 4040 B97D 106084A46955

:lul:

I get where you’re coming from. It’s the same as the old money style if you aren’t rich, don’t even bother. Imagine being poor and wearing a watch thats just too corny.

View attachment 3134773
:lul:
That only goes niggas who wear fake watches on shit. Yea no shit nobody gonna be believing you have a $40k AP when your ass is living in thr projects.

@moredatesmorerapes why jfl bhai?
Idk it was a funny post
I don't get the point of watches tbh. An expensive car would obviously be high dopamine. Expensive house, that's where you live. But watch I don't even notice usually. Especially because I imagine niggas who wear rolexes are in suits

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Jason Voorhees
help me

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Jason Voorhees
Idk it was a funny post
I don't get the point of watches tbh. An expensive car would obviously be high dopamine. Expensive house, that's where you live. But watch I don't even notice usually. Especially because I imagine niggas who wear rolexes are in suits
You can sell the watch later down the road

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and moredatesmorerapes
You can sell the watch later down the road
Idk it was a funny post
This. Watches have better resale value especially rolexes, Patek Philipe etc. Even if you have the money for these watches you can't buy them directly from a boutique. There's a huge waiting list for it and you need put some money under the table to get a brand new Rolex so the prices are generally higher on the used market.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and SidharthTheSlayer
@Chinacurry

Why? Tissot is pretty well respected in thr community. Ideally I want to get an omega. It's my favorite watch brand but I don't have the money for it
I love the PRX, gives me 222 vibes which is killer mogger watch.

I have the blue face PRX bhai, 36mm (lug to lug is large) amd I wore it to see my therapist last week and she said she liked it more than the one I wore the week before (5167a) which she called the rubber watch

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
A plane ticket out of India is a better investment

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chinacurry
I personally think gold looks better on darker skin
Depends how dark, I picked up a 2oz cuban 23k gold chain a couple of days ago and it looks good cos I'm pretty lightskinned below my face, but if I was darker I'd stick to rose gold

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Jason Voorhees
A plane ticket out of India is a better investment
I'll do that once I'm done with my degree. I need to moneymaxx hard

• +1
Reactions: Thoux
@mayo mogger would north indian girls be impressed by this?

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
just pull with a forturner and desi kata theory works well in north india
In southern curryland only goons and assholes drive fortunes and Thars. People automatically assume you are some kind of rowdy shitter or Gunda when you have such cars.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger