Planning to get model pictures taken

yoshisand

yoshisand

Silver
After recent review about my face and my unique eye area and people in real life telling me I should be one I have decided to get my pictures taken however. I feel like I'm missing something I need something that will separate me from the other lightskin models with black eyes I need a eye color brightening something that will make stand out from them. Yk if you could drop any methods that will be good

I know a guy that you put you on with a realllllllly eager photographer that has an affinity for lovely brown skin.

@Kamui @Looks234 @AscendingHero

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
I know a guy that you put you on with a realllllllly eager photographer that has an affinity for lovely brown skin.

@Kamui @Looks234 @AscendingHero
Did you read my paragraph and what my problem was?..

Did you read my paragraph and what my problem was?..
Oh no, I did, and this photographer can set you apart from the other brown boys.

U in CA?

Oh no, I did, and this photographer can set you apart from the other brown boys.

U in CA?
I'm on the other side of the country IF I were to choose him then what separate me. If you could send me his insta page

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Clqs and Imretarded?
Bro we are getting off topic again just give me the eye coloring brightenings

Just wear contacts

Hows beef liver been for ya? What have you noticed
really i just take it to guarantee that i have a little bit of everything every day - it’s natures multivitamin, it has really good macros, and its cheap

just get some preferably organic beef liver and either cut it into .5” cubes, put them in the freezer, and take them as pills or cook it in a pan for 45 seconds each side with onions paprika garlic powder and s&p

as for noticing anything idk im not NT so never been good at reading my own body

Oh yeah just a quick fix for black eyes just put a brightening serum will get you blue eyes in a week