Plants dont have 15 nutrient?

D

Deleted member 19905

Platinum
I watch sv3rige he say this. Plants are shit food?

Sv3rige is crazy, also some nutrients get destroyed by heat and cooking, so eating fresh fruits and vegetables is the only way to get them(unless you want to eat raw liver or some other shit).

Sv3rige is crazy, also some nutrients get destroyed by heat and cooking, so eating fresh fruits and vegetables is the only way to get them(unless you want to eat raw liver or some other shit).
Dont cook vegetables?

He’s a bit wack. Plants have nutrients. And their composition may in some cases hinder absorption of some of these.
but also a lot of toxins to prevent them being eaten.
Most of these toxins are relatively harmless to humans but many will fuck you up

All greens have some defensive chemicals that can be poisonous for us but boiling them will make it alot safer well cooked vegetables can be a good source of nutrition boiling kale or spinach and drinking the water gives you plenty of vitamin k and magnesium both very hard to get from meat or diet in general

You lose alot of nutrition if you get rid of the water so drink the water and eat the boiled greens

some vegetables like broccoli are good anti estrogen but alot of people overdo them raw fennel raw carrots and boiled mushrooms are good for that too as far as non animal food goes

Are u foreigner in turkey? What city?
ankara im from turkey idk it doesnt really cost too much like 2k -3k turkish lira every month i dont have much expenses all my money goes to this food. organs eggs and dariy are cheap calories bro

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
ankara im from turkey idk it doesnt really cost too much like 2k -3k turkish lira every month i dont have much expenses all my money goes to this food. organs eggs and dariy are cheap calories bro
I see yea its smart to eat like that i do the same here in germany but i dont do meat cant really get used to it

I see yea its smart to eat like that i do the same here in germany but i dont do meat cant really get used to it
what do you mean by you dont do meat are you vegan