Plastic surgeon said he was trying to talk me out of doing fat transfer and fillers. Should that be a whitepill?

ZoomerAmerican

ZoomerAmerican

I refuse to die until things are better
He was like "no idea why ur considering this, ur a handsome guy"

Usually when someone tells me that I just think they're trying to be nice and they're bluepilled

However, wouldnt a plastic surgeon say the opposite to get my money? dont know why a plastic surgeon would be trying to talk me OUT of surgery and giving him money. He was literally like "im trying to talk u out of a few of these procedures u wanna get"

Is that a whitepill?

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and cooldude1231
You're probably asking for some weird shit that doesn't need to be worked on

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
You're probably asking for some weird shit that doesn't need to be worked on
I sent my pics to a few members on this community who suggested I get a fat transfer to remove my labiomental fold. I agree with them that it's a fallio cause its making me like 40. But the surgeon says I dont need it. Is the surgeon bluepilled? He's a plastic surgeon, I didnt know bluepilled plastic surgeons existed. Plastic surgery is literally a blackpill profession

I sent my pics to a few members on this community who suggested I get a fat transfer to remove my labiomental fold. I agree with them that it's a fallio cause its making me like 40. But the surgeon says I dont need it. Is the surgeon bluepilled? He's a plastic surgeon, I didnt know bluepilled plastic surgeons existed. Plastic surgery is literally a blackpill profession
Who did you send it to