Plastic surgery probably played a key role in K-pop taking off

D

Deleted member 6186

Zephir
Korea has one of the highest rates of plastic surgeries per person. They are probably the best at it in the world and know every aspect on what matters. So that means they can remove the undesirable Asian features they have by default.

Thats why the other asian nations have failed to get close to k-pop. Not enough expertly done surgeries so they have more unattractive features.

Racism = Lookism

Saying I don't like your face is actually a legitimate reason to not like someone but people don't wanna admit it. People don't want to admit they don't like someone inherently simply because of their appearance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, CursedOne, LILMAXILLA and 2 others
ramblings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Korea has one of the highest rates of plastic surgeries per person. They are probably the best at it in the world and know every aspect on what matters. So that means they can remove the undesirable Asian features they have by default.

Thats why the other asian nations have failed to get close to k-pop. Not enough expertly done surgeries so they have more unattractive features.

Racism = Lookism
A12

Imagine going to a Korean surgeon and asking him to turn you into a soft looking feminine boy. Koreans musr have the weirdest beauty standards compared to the rest of the world.

I'm not really convinced by this "removing undesirable Asian features". The vast majority of K-pop stars look distinctively Asian to me. I know that Koreans like to shave their jaws and have strong preferences toward the youthful, boyish look. None of the Korean stars would be considered good looking in the West.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Uglybrazilian
View attachment 618937

Imagine going to a Korean surgeon and asking him to turn you into a soft looking feminine boy. Koreans musr have the weirdest beauty standards compared to the rest of the world.

I'm not really convinced by this "removing undesirable Asian features". The vast majority of K-pop stars look distinctively Asian to me. I know that Koreans like to shave their jaws and have strong preferences toward the youthful, boyish look. None of the Korean stars would be considered good looking in the West.

They are considered good looking to the west. JBs love that "boyish look". I agree with OP that plastic surgery is the reason why K-pop blew up. This is a pretty brutal blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341

Users who are viewing this thread

Back