Plate Closure Pct

S

sb23

Iron
I’m about to start a 12 week cycle at 17 which will consist of 500mgs test enan a week, 17.5mg of mk677 2/3 days, anastrazol 0.5 mg 1/2 days. My only concern is what I use for pct as my growth plates are still open. Usually, a pct contains serms (selective estrogen receptor modulators), which increase estrogen and have been proven to prematurely close growth plates. This will be my first test cycle. What could I use as a pct to not prematurely close my growth plates whilst helping restore my hormones?

• +1
Reactions: oxygenbreather
serm+ai or only ai

• +1
Reactions: oxygenbreather and sb23
SERMs cause the LH level to increase, resulting in an increase in testosterone, which also increases the estrogen level. In short, just use serm and ai, and you don't have to worry about the growth plate closing. You're 17 though; are you sure that your growth plate is not closed? Like, did you get an x-ray or sum?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and sb23
SERMs cause the LH level to increase, resulting in an increase in testosterone, which also increases the estrogen level. In short, just use serm and ai, and you don't have to worry about the growth plate closing. You're 17 though; are you sure that your growth plate is not closed? Like, did you get an x-ray or sum?
I was 5’10.335, in currently 5’11.72. I crushed my estrogen with ais when I turned 17 and had terrible sides so I stopped for around 2-3 months. I’ve eaten barely anything in that time span and have lost 15kg. I’ve also had a terrible sleep schedule meaning hopefully my estrogon hasn’t been restored.

I was 5’10.335, in currently 5’11.72. I crushed my estrogen with ais when I turned 17 and had terrible sides so I stopped for around 2-3 months. I’ve eaten barely anything in that time span and have lost 15kg. I’ve also had a terrible sleep schedule meaning hopefully my estrogon hasn’t been restored.
Crashing my estrogen gave me azoospermia
Did you grow 1.5 inches during the test?

Nah no test just anastrazol and periodic mk677.
did you see any libido loss or azospermia while on anastrozole?

I had libido loss but never got azospermia.

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
Many SERMS have an agonistic effect on e2 receptors on bone tissues regardless of your serum e2 levels.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
I’m about to start a 12 week cycle at 17 which will consist of 500mgs test enan a week, 17.5mg of mk677 2/3 days, anastrazol 0.5 mg 1/2 days. My only concern is what I use for pct as my growth plates are still open. Usually, a pct contains serms (selective estrogen receptor modulators), which increase estrogen and have been proven to prematurely close growth plates. This will be my first test cycle. What could I use as a pct to not prematurely close my growth plates whilst helping restore my hormones?
Stop taking test. take hgh test will negatively impact you in every way untill your growing becaue more test = more estro and anastrazol is shit because you get estrogen rebound Get hgh + aromase that's the only way because aromase doesn't get estro rebound

Who knows the effects this had on you at 17 but damn bro hope u recover