Playboi Carti's new single is average

NorwoodMilitant

NorwoodMilitant

Diamond
was expecting better after all this time :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
It’s ‘meh’. cringe at yt normies commenting on his iq and ‘cartinese’ lmao. They only heard of him like 2 years ago I bet. his verse in ‘they afraid of u’ mogs the shit out of this one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, PenileFacialSurgery and NorwoodMilitant
It’s ‘meh’. cringe at yt normies commenting on his iq and ‘cartinese’ lmao. They only heard of him like 2 years ago I bet. his verse in ‘they afraid of u’ mogs the shit out of this one.
Lol true, don't understand why he doesnt release the drake track as the lead single, would build so much more hype than this bs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, PenileFacialSurgery and Alt Number 3
Had a listen again. Wow it’s really shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6113, Deleted member 4671, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
Lol true, don't understand why he doesnt release the drake track as the lead single, would build so much more hype than this bs
He’s a known narcissist trying to diss Uzi for zero reason, and used everyone he worked with only for clout but has too much pride at this point he’d rather diss Uzi then drop the drake track.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4671, NorwoodMilitant and 1 other person
He’s a known narcissist trying to diss Uzi for zero reason, and used everyone he worked with only for clout but has too much pride at this point he’d rather diss Uzi then drop the drake track.
i genuinely like both of them tho :/

JFL at being a fan of a artist or a band and waiting for them to release their music. Biggest NPC trait there is.
Materialisti

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6113 and PenileFacialSurgery
i genuinely like both of them tho :/
I like both there music, although Carti consistently more trash, but Carti being a known snake and narcissist just facts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Alt Number 3
I wasn't impressed with EA either if I'm honest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Carti is a narcy 🤔

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0, Alt Number 3 and NorwoodMilitant
It’s sad because they make fire music together. Fuck Carti’s lame snake ass. Still waiting on WLR tho
If Carti drops WLR and the drake feature is nowhere to be seen, and everything sounds like the meh bs

I will never listen again

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
If Carti drops WLR and the drake feature is nowhere to be seen, and everything sounds like the meh bs

I will never listen again
Tbh

he better drop Molly/No Stylist too

I rarely listen to modern rap or hip hop. It's too bland and uninspired, To be enjoyable for me at least.

I agree

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
JFL at being a fan of a artist or a band and waiting for them to release their music. Biggest NPC trait there is.
View attachment 360422
Legit. It's cringe too when they talk about these 'artists' as if they weren't just industry puppets used to push agendas and make money for jews.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Legit. It's cringe too when they talk about these 'artists' as if they weren't just industry puppets used to push agendas and make money for jews.
I bet you're fun to be around

I bet you're fun to be around
I bet he is. Seems like a guy who can talk about variety of subjects and hold interesting conversations unlike the average sheep who only can talk of last weekends party and how he got a hug from his crush after simping her all night.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I bet he is. Seems like a guy who can talk about variety of subjects and hold interesting conversations unlike the average sheep who only can talk of last weekends party and how he got a hug from his crush after simping her all night.
Fair. It's also important to realise that if you don't have control over something, sometimes it's better to just relax and focus on shit you can actually change in your life.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Fair. It's also important to realise that if you don't have control over something, sometimes it's better to just relax and focus on shit you can actually change in your life.
Indeed, I completely agree.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant
Damn, it is so trash. Sounds like a parody, I can't hear it and stay serious. I have stopped caring about carti a long time ago, his zenith is over.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery