Played EU4 for 10 hours

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Fuck this addicting shit, can't stop playing until i beat everyone up and colonize India with Italy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7901, Warlow and 7 others
Incel trait, playing games that make you feel powerful

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 10913, ItsOver.com and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10913, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
ck2/3 mogs tbh

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Jagged0 and TUSSELEIF
ck2/3 mogs tbh
Not a fan of character playing at all, also the time period is boring. The early modern period of eu4 is much more interesting, it's very dynamic like how in 1470 battles and sieges are very different from 1700 in the game where battles have huge casualties

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Tbh sometimes I play 3d platformers for like 18 hours straight

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
I have 1262 hours on EU4 fuck my life

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, ItsOver.com, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Sid Meier’s civilisation mogs

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
I have 1262 hours on EU4 fuck my life
Sid Meier’s civilisation mogs
Svea Rike mogs
Nothing beats fucking ur grandmother
Started a new game today as a curry muslim country, mogged the hindu dindu shitskins to suicide at took few provinces :feelsgood:, waited for my truce to expire, in the meantime my muslim brocel curry nation of Bengal called me into a war againts other hindu shitskins :ogre:, the muslim badboys mogged them to oblivion it was humiliation for currycels, my truce expired and i attacked the main hindu poop power once again, was winning the war then my God tier king general died out of nowhere and pretender rebel incels killed of one of my army :feelswah:, was forced to sign a truce with just capturing their own main capital cause of bad rng luck fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, TUSSELEIF, never_lucky and 3 others
Started a new game today as a curry muslim country, mogged the hindu dindu shitskins to suicide at took few provinces :feelsgood:, waited for my truce to expire, in the meantime my muslim brocel curry nation of Bengal called me into a war againts other hindu shitskins :ogre:, the muslim badboys mogged them to oblivion it was humiliation for currycels, my truce expired and i attacked the main hindu poop power once again, was winning the war then my God tier king general died out of nowhere and pretender rebel incels killed of one of my army :feelswah:, was forced to sign a truce with just capturing their own main capital cause of bad rng luck fuck
Gotta play as MAGHREBI BADBOYS and retake al-andalus

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and TsarTsar444
Gotta play as MAGHREBI BADBOYS and retake al-andalus
Indeed brocel
SmartSelect 20210417 012939 Gallery

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and lutte
Its a boring map painter

Only if you are low iq
no
its not that difficult to understand
You can only map paint in this game whit different factions
its gets boring after awhile

no
its not that difficult to understand
You can only map paint in this game whit different factions
its gets boring after awhile
Not true at all, for playing smaller nations you need good attention and at least average iq to know what to do without looking up a guide, thats like saying med school is not hard to understand (which is technically true if given enough time) but the average iq of a doctor is almost 120, so it does indicate to something

I agree its boring playing the main nations, but playing underdogs is fun as especially on ironman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Not true at all, for playing smaller nations you need good attention and at least average iq to know what to do without looking up a guide, thats like saying med school is not hard to understand (which is technically true if given enough time) but the average iq of a doctor is almost 120, so it does indicate to something

I agree its boring playing the main nations, but playing underdogs is fun as especially on ironman
Yeah sure its not possible to be intelligent and find EuIV boring
" Only low iq people dont like EUIV bro "
Its like if you dislike a certain movie and fans of that said movie accuse you of not understanding it.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0