Playing in a band back in 2019 ruined me

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i was hanging out with guys that were doing coke and we played grunge so i thought i had my niche finally.

and i believed at the time, that a cute alt girl would have been the right kind of girl for me so i coped with that for a while.

ofc i never met any girl from playing in a band but it boosted my confidence a lot because of the validation i was getting.

eventually i left cuz i got bored and i had a career to focus on. then i met a girl and she was absolutely nothing like the kind of girl i thought was good for me.

after lots of years of self exporation, in 2023, i returned back to the 2019 mindset and figured its time to get laid.

then i met my oneitis who was my dream girl and she put me in my place so i realized that i was completely delusional and should have never played in a band :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, deadstock, zygomoggerr and 1 other person
playing in a band is giga nt

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
i was hanging out with guys that were doing coke and we played grunge so i thought i had my niche finally.

and i believed at the time, that a cute alt girl would have been the right kind of girl for me so i coped with that for a while.

ofc i never met any girl from playing in a band but it boosted my confidence a lot because of the validation i was getting.

eventually i left cuz i got bored and i had a career to focus on. then i met a girl and she was absolutely nothing like the kind of girl i thought was good for me.

after lots of years of self exporation, in 2023, i returned back to the 2019 mindset and figured its time to get laid.

then i met my oneitis who was my dream girl and she put me in my place so i realized that i was completely delusional and should have never played in a band :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.
More? You've got more of the same story with nothing added for us to read! Oh goody!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and ChadL1te
More? You've got more of the same story with nothing added for us to read! Oh goody!
its like my whole life played out so that i could meet this whore and get crushed, not fair