• A

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • B

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Mio

Mio

Master
I have diffuse thinning but my hairline is still visible and I still have a full head of hair.

Do I (option A) hop on finasteride, risk losing function of my cock, and possibly end up becoming a tranny or killing myself?

Or (option B): shave my hair off, start blasting every roid I can get my hands on, and gymcel to the fullest?

Please comment here or vote on the poll, I have my credit card details out on the indian marketplace I'm buying my pills from.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Sexually Disabled
option c hair systems

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
I would like to see your pheno before voting. You can try to describe it if you don't wanna PM.

I have diffuse thinning but my hairline is still visible and I still have a full head of hair.

Do I (option A) hop on finasteride, risk losing function of my cock, and possibly end up becoming a tranny or killing myself?

Or (option B): shave my hair off, start blasting every roid I can get my hands on, and gymcel to the fullest?

Please comment here or vote on the poll, I have my credit card details out on the indian marketplace I'm buying my pills from.
Ur not going to get ED on finasteride. Also jfl at becoming a bald coper.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and rand anon
I would like to see your pheno before voting. You can try to describe it if you don't wanna PM.
I'm 6'1-6'3 and htn/tyronelite with decent hair although I haven't gotten a cut in over a month since I don't go outside outside of shopping or exercising, slim but athletic frame

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
just go bald bro look at andrew tate, just go bald and get a beard and muscles and tattoos and bugatti bro trust me.

you just gotta hold frame, women love bald men anyways it shows a certain confidence

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
just go bald bro look at andrew tate, just go bald and get a beard and muscles and tattoos and bugatti bro trust me.

you just gotta hold frame, women love bald men anyways it shows a certain confidence
I legitimately don't wanna go bald but if I have to I'm going all in on the bald coper life

I've read too many PFS horror stories to be fully confident in taking it
I can give you a tarot reading to calm your mind

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I'm 6'1-6'3 and htn/tyronelite with decent hair although I haven't gotten a cut in over a month since I don't go outside outside of shopping or exercising, slim but athletic frame
Sounds like you might have enough dimorphic traits to successfully pull off a bald look then. If your chin is fairly pronounced then it can look really good actually.

I don't think you should go balls to the walls with the steroids tho. Just start slow and only increase the dosage when you feel like you're not making any progress.

I'm namedropping you if I do end up taking fin and I get serious sides

Would 1 mg every 2 days be good tho?
Yes. This is fine.

• +1
Reactions: Mio
Oh shit you still young damm.
My thinning hasn't been noticeable fortunately since my parents and friends called me a schizo when I pointed out that I was thinning but I know for sure I wasn't looking like this last year

Fina or hair system I guess
My thinning hasn't been noticeable fortunately since my parents and friends called me a schizo when I pointed out that I was thinning but I know for sure I wasn't looking like this last year

should i try out with saw palmetto for a while to see whether i get any negative effects from it before moving up?

Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

Option C: Hair transplant

Keep your hair

Depends on your looks

fuckkkkkkk i might be a prime candidate for someone who'll end up with pfs

i don't get consistent morning woods anyway and after 4 days of nofap i've rarely felt horny