PLEASE EAT WITH SMALL BITES

Chucklenuts

Chucklenuts

First max your look, then look your max - Khomeini
FUCK ME I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO MY MOTHER AND EATEN WITH SMALL BITES
I dropped down from 20% Bf to 13%~ and now i see that 2 years of bulking and even more years of eating with huge bites blew my fucking buccinators up fuck me

FUCK ME I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO MY MOTHER AND EATEN WITH SMALL BITES

unironically could botox be legit for reducing buccinatora? i dont really see why you couldn’t do that

cope

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Tai Lung
unironically could botox be legit for reducing buccinatora? i dont really see why you couldn’t do that
Ngl i have no idea about botox and even if i did not like my 16 yo brokecell ass can afford it 😭 ill just swallow w my tongue and reduce the bite size

its irreversible?

cope

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
lol u can't overdevelop buccinator muscles

The problem is that you're a boneless cuck

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
lol u can't overdevelop buccinator muscles

The problem is that you're a boneless cuck
What you on abt? I just checked pictures of me from 3 years ago and i didnt have buccinator this big. Nor my mother nor my father have them so i think that the 2 year 4k calorie bulk with huge bites played a big role, but maybe just its just me JFL

What you on abt? I just checked pictures of me from 3 years ago and i didnt have buccinator this big. Nor my mother nor my father have them so i think that the 2 year 4k calorie bulk with huge bites played a big role, but maybe just its just me JFL
Same problem, dm.

No aesthetician will do botox on buccinator because it will cause your entire face to become decencitized. The buccinator also used for facial expression.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Imagine starving at 16 good luck you boneless loser 😂

Catch this chucklenuts