Please, for the love of god, understand what HTN means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
The fact that I have to make this post says too much. Users on this forum (especially new ones) seem to think that "HTN" means somebody that is simply not ugly. This is far from the case. A HTN is only one wrung away from chadlite, which encompasses a large percentage of male models. A HTN is somebody who has a few too many facial failos, or lacks enough striking features to be a chadlite. The post which made me make this thread was this:
This person is discernibly unattractive, and I was quite shocked to see all of the comments calling him "high HTN". "Low MTN" would be the correct way to refer to someone who is discernibly unattractive, yet still not ugly enough to be called LTN.
This also does not imply that people that are simply not ugly, and not unattractive either is a "HTN". Somebody who is not unattractive is still a MTN, HTNs are people that are considered attractive by the majority of the population, but are not striking enough to be pussy-wettingly attractive. PLEASE, understand a MTN is the majority of so-called HTNs here. A HTN is again, not just somebody who is slightly attractive or simply not ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Zonar, OGJBSLAYER and 55 others
Status
Not open for further replies.