Please give me a rating and would surgery help?

D

Deleted member 2697

Iron
Well I know I’m definitely not good looking and I am wondering what my rating would be. I would say may face is very long so in 5 months I will be getting double jaw surgery. Every surgeon I spoke to said that I am a candidate for it but there is no going back once I do? What is my rating now and what could it be after the surgery? Also I’m 6’3 if that helps

Last edited:
Make better pics. Whats this angle jfl.
You lool average. Maybe 5/10?

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
ur face is longer than mine bro

Dsada

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
4.5 atm you could be 5.5 with after the surgery.

I dont know bro. But you should always lower your bf before a major Surgery

Beeing tall doesnt change your face. Dont know about surgery, but you should fox your (facial)hair, groom yourself

My nigga, every single one of your posts is about this surgery. Didn’t you already have a consultation? In my opinion, you don’t need it.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
@maxing20353 The only person to ask about this stuff is @Golden Glass. Everyone else is just going to troll you tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2697, BigBoy, Limbo and 1 other person
Man, forget your midface. The only thing you could do to shorten it is getting a lefort with counterclockwise rotation and impaction, and we both know you’re not gonna do that just to shave a couple millimeters of midface. It’s okay, you can still be good looking with other good features.

You should go to Taban tho, your eye area could use some canthoplasty and almond eye surgery

Eyes are pretty bad, you look unkempt as fuck so work on that. Could be leaner. Would need a side profile to see what your jaw is up to

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Based on face psl 3.5

***According to this lens distorted ass photo. Op for not doing what @Golden Glass said***

Could become psl 4.5 if surgery always gonna be a normie. This is unless u get tom cruise chin and jaw implants to become psl 5.5-6, do that chit at ur own risk tho.

frauding squint eye

Weakest point is ur long midface with shit tier lower third. Eye area is prey. Nose is okay. Surgerycell ur nose tho. Balding so hair transplant.

U need to learn how to trim ur beard and become beard cell will become 4 if u become beard cell

If u mew and chew mastic/falum gum like a fuckton of it u could make ur midface appear shorter. Then u'll ascend to psl 4.5 Unfort. fam u got a fucked pheno

Last edited:
i think it just might be over.

6’3 does help. Honestly just get to 10% body fat and continue to gain lean muscle. Also once you’re at 10% you can evaluate whether a jaw implant or sliding genio is necessary. Don’t be ridiculous about double jaw surgery. It’s not realistic given the cost and the recovery time it would take. Also take melonotan and get on finasteride because you’re hair looks like it’s going.

My nigga, every single one of your posts is about this surgery. Didn’t you already have a consultation? In my opinion, you don’t need it.
Then what should I do?