Please give me tips how to Change

ruje

ruje

Iron
Duo guys, thanks for taking the time to rate me.I wanted to ask, as I honestly don’t know much about this, how I can fix the asymmetry in my face (my right side looks bigger). I would really appreciate it. And do you have any general tips for me? Thanks a lot! (16yo)

Attachments

• IMG_6485.jpeg
    IMG_6485.jpeg
    557.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2F6DFEE2-D5FA-4906-9360-D5008F8C85D3.mov
    3.9 MB
Go into lookmaxx tips thread

Duo guys, thanks for taking the time to rate me.I wanted to ask, as I honestly don’t know much about this, how I can fix the asymmetry in my face (my right side looks bigger). I would really appreciate it. And do you have any general tips for me? Thanks a lot! (16yo)
Bonesmash everywhere around ur eyes and ur gonions

Bonesmash everywhere around ur eyes and ur gonions
Okay thank you for the tip. Can you Tell me more about it? What is bonesmashing exactly and are the gonions my Jaw bones?

Okay thank you for the tip. Can you Tell me more about it? What is bonesmashing exactly and are the gonions my Jaw bones?
Dont do bone smashing, the guy above is trolling. Blepharoplasty and lowering bodyfat is your best bet. Ur also young so ur face could still change.

• +1
Reactions: blondepersonreal
Everyone's right side is more asymmetrical no need to worry . Max your testosterone with healthy food and exercise. Also take d vitamin

Everyone's right side is more asymmetrical no need to worry . Max your testosterone with healthy food and exercise. Also take d vitamin
I will thank you for your reply. I do take vitamin D. I only eat healthy in the last few months. No fast food at all

I will thank you for your reply. I do take vitamin D. I only eat healthy in the last few months. No fast food at all
Ur on the right track brother, just make sure to take about 20k iu of vitamin d3. Dr.Berg once made an explaniation for why.

U can also lift weights but keep being lean don't bulk or do anything stupid to affect your hormones

Ur on the right track brother, just make sure to take about 20k iu of vitamin d3. Dr.Berg once made an explaniation for why.
Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind! I’m taking tablets with 7000 IU once a week, so that’s 28,000 IU a month.

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind! I’m taking tablets with 7000 IU once a week, so that’s 28,000 IU a month.
It is a day lil bro not a month

A dayyyy? Is this Not to much?
No not really, D3 is a co-factor for test production. So if you produce loads of test, u will need loads of D3.