PLEASE HELP A SUB5 RICECEL DECIDE WHAT SUPP TO BUY

TonraKrueger

TonraKrueger

Emperor
Please help i need to decide if i should buy boron or zinc+selenium or L-Citrulline

If theres any other recommendation, please do
Im aiming for bone growth, especially for height, i am (16) and is turning 17 in seven months.
Please help.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Snowskinned
Solution
xnj
Please help i need to decide if i should buy boron or zinc+selenium or L-Citrulline

Im aiming for bone growth, especially for height, i am (16) and is turning 17 in seven months.
Please help.
check if growth plates are open. l-citrulline is good for hgh production during sleep, as it converts to l-argnine. boron is ought to positively influence bone mass. if plates are indeed open, go for those.
It’s over just save your money for LL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: l0athe, Kaari, zyzzbrah1234 and 6 others
hgh + testosterone enanthate + masteron

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Joshrc, Sapphiremaxxing and 2 others
Facts, supplements will do nothing you need roids
fr, nigga thinks taking le heckin vitamin d will somehow make him grow

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, ThugggButt, wastedspermcel and 2 others
fr, nigga thinks taking le heckin vitamin d will somehow make him grow
It can help if he’s deficient, bust most likely he’s not lol

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, vratisevojvodo, NZb6Air and 1 other person
It can help if he’s deficient, bust most likely he’s not lol
The only thing I found taking vitamin d3, at high dosages as well may I add, is that I’m never sick, haven’t had a fever, cold, flu etc ever since I started taking like 10k+ per day

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
The only thing I found taking vitamin d3, at high dosages as well may I add, is that I’m never sick, haven’t had a fever, cold, flu etc ever since I started taking like 10k+ per day
what are the risks of overdosing with this dosage? Also can you pm link or photo of where you bought it/how it looks like sir🙏

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
what are the risks of overdosing with this dosage? Also can you pm link or photo of where you bought it/how it looks like sir🙏
i just bought like the first or second one that comes up on amazon, as for risks, iirc you just need to take vitamin k2, mk4 or mk7, and this prevents calcification in like your tissues or something, dyor but that's what I remember.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and omnilegent
Supps is jewfuel they will never work because all of them are synthetic

• +1
Reactions: robert3
L citrulline is a Important Pump ingridient used in almost all pre workouts. I have Never heard That it increases height somehow.

Also it Tastest Like how Jizz Smells if you take raw L citrulline without Malic acid

• +1
Reactions: TonraKrueger
I thought test enanthate make your growth plates stop or something
test increases estrogen which closes plates, and u can just take an estrogen inhibitor. dont take steroids unless u know what you are doing tho bc it will cause more damage then good

test increases estrogen which closes plates, and u can just take an estrogen inhibitor. dont take steroids unless u know what you are doing tho bc it will cause more damage then good
Thanks for clearing it up. What aromatose inhibitor would you recommend?

Please help.
check if growth plates are open. l-citrulline is good for hgh production during sleep, as it converts to l-argnine. boron is ought to positively influence bone mass. if plates are indeed open, go for those.

• +1
Solution
d3 only gets toxic at very high doses and without proper k2 compensation. i blasted 50k IU of D3 a day for 6 months and my D blood levels are at 135ng/dl whilst maximum optimal level is 100ng/dl, however dangerous levels are ought to start at <150ng/dl, besides, my calcium levels are fine anyways. idk if it affects height but that, paired with other shit, increased my bone mass by quite a lot. do own research to be sure tho.

• +1
d3 only gets toxic at very high doses and without proper k2 compensation. i blasted 50k IU of D3 a day for 6 months and my D blood levels are at 135ng/dl whilst maximum optimal level is 100ng/dl, however dangerous levels are ought to start at <150ng/dl, besides, my calcium levels are fine anyways. idk if it affects height but that, paired with other shit, increased my bone mass by quite a lot. do own research to be sure tho.
How much k2

Did you take along with it

And the form, mk4?
at first, i used sunday.de’s 20k d3 iu capsules, those had mk7 at 200mcg + some pills with 5k iu on top of that (20k+20k+5k+5k), then switched to life extension ones that have 5k d3, but have k1, k2 mk4 and mk7, 1000mcg, 1000mcg and 100mcg respectively.

at first, i used sunday.de’s 20k d3 iu capsules, those had mk7 at 200mcg + some pills with 5k iu on top of that (20k+20k+5k+5k), then switched to life extension ones that have 5k d3, but have k1, k2 mk4 and mk7, 1000mcg, 1000mcg and 100mcg respectively.
Sorry i’m not getting you

What exactly where you taking in order to reach 50k iu every day? Could you link the ones u were taking daily

Testosterone enanthate 300mg

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
increased bone mass?

Sorry i’m not getting you

What exactly where you taking in order to reach 50k iu every day? Could you link the ones u were taking daily
i named the brands, but sure:

2x this (20k iu d3 each) + 2x some other shit at 5k iu d3 each

4x this (5k iu d3 each) + 2x some other shit at 5k iu d3 each

face especially, but as i said thats not just supplements, they helped achieve it
how long until u saw results? I started drinking 3 pills of
Vitamin D3: 4000 TV
Vitamin K2 (MK-7): 75 µg
each pill so about 12k d3 iu and 225 µg of k2 (mk7)
and wondering how long until noticable results (im 15 turn 16 in a week)

how long until u saw results? I started drinking 3 pills of
Vitamin D3: 4000 TV
Vitamin K2 (MK-7): 75 µg
each pill so about 12k d3 iu and 225 µg of k2 (mk7)
and wondering how long until noticable results (im 15 turn 16 in a week)
i noticed significant bone growth after about 2 months of doing everything consistently