Please help im desperate and cant breathe

K

Kirby7000

Master
My upper back keeps growing and is causing breathing problems. Doctors and family dismiss me and dont help. Im begging can someone help me. Its affecting my breathing and health and my face is melting from lack of oxygen and bad posture.

Is there an exercise i can do to offset a large back? My clavicles wont grow so my back caves in on my airways. Please im begging you nobody want to help me. Im not fat and probably. As skinny as i can be 154 @ 5'10.

• Hmm...
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop

Insurance will never pay for this, its a looks suicide wearing this, my muscles and lungs will only get weaker and when i dont wesr it i will be in big trouble

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Blm George GIF by PickyWops

Insurance will never pay for this, its a looks suicide wearing this, my muscles and lungs will only get weaker and when i dont wesr it i will be in big trouble
What insurance?
You can buy an oxygen concentration for just a few hundred dollars, it gives you extra oxygen, helps you recover faster, even some athletes use them after intense training.
A hyperbaric chamber would be even better.

What insurance?
You can buy an oxygen concentration for just a few hundred dollars, it gives you extra oxygen, helps you recover faster, even some athletes use them after intense training.
A hyperbaric chamber would be even better.

I cant carry it around and it will get dependent on it. Actually stfu

Do you just have trouble finding a non-retarded doctor or do doctors jsut dismiss you because they realize insurance won't cover treatment/is this just a financial issue?