please help me fix my ugly fat girlfriend

zen00

zen00

Banned
okay so earlier i made a post asking people to rate my first gf and to give advice on how to improve her appearance but i didnt get any advice at all.

i get that shes ugly but cmon theres gotta be some ways she can look better i dont wanna be humiliated by being next to her anymore.
she is extremely obese and her personality isnt the greatest she’s pretty much a whore, before me she has fucked about 8 guys 4 of which she claims raped her but i doubt that.

she also has a kid with another man shes a used up whore i dont have the greatest luck in girls i can only pull fat whores i guess shes all i can get and ill truly appreciate any advice you can give me.

Attachments

• IMG_1274.jpeg
    IMG_1274.jpeg
    630.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1273.jpeg
    IMG_1273.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1276.jpeg
    IMG_1276.jpeg
    289.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sushifart, Youㅤ and Usernames
she's cute tbh I'd bang her can you watch while I bang her @zen00?

Looks too high BMI to not get loose skin & stretchmarks. If you really care about looks in your partner then break up.

okay so earlier i made a post asking people to rate my first gf and to give advice on how to improve her appearance but i didnt get any advice at all.

i get that shes ugly but cmon theres gotta be some ways she can look better i dont wanna be humiliated by being next to her anymore.
she is extremely obese and her personality isnt the greatest she’s pretty much a whore, before me she has fucked about 8 guys 4 of which she claims raped her but i doubt that.

she also has a kid with another man shes a used up whore i dont have the greatest luck in girls i can only pull fat whores i guess shes all i can get and ill truly appreciate any advice you can give me.
She’s a genetic anomaly I would never date that pride fag thing 💀