Please help me [IMPORTANT]

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Listen, if you are a really rich guy

Pay for my surgeries, and you can take videos of everything the whole process. Honestly you can even take naked pictures of me, if you have some surgery fetish. No sex though.

You can take video of the whole process of my surgery, as long you get me this : genioplasty, jaw implants, lip lift, upper eyelid filler

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Debetro
ill sponsor ur suicide

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and LowTrust
OP please tell @diwkitffbw to unignore me, Ramirez will be happy and ill give reacts

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and Debetro
@diwkitffbw , unignore this nigga man i did it too after u made me have a panic attack cuz u made me think i was dying
who gave u a panic attack and why

who gave u a panic attack and why
u gave me panic attacks cuz u kept bullying me while i was at a vulnerable state and i cut my wrist and went to the hospital...

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
@diwkitffbw , unignore this nigga man i did it too after u made me have a panic attack cuz u made me think i was dying
Richie happy
iu

• Love it
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
u gave me panic attacks cuz u kept bullying me while i was at a vulnerable state and i cut my wrist and went to the hospital...
wtf?
i havent been on the forum for the past week

tbh that's a nice surgery combo I think that'll ascend you nicely, would replace upper eyelid filler with fat graft though