Please help. Should i get a bimax?

almostboomer223

almostboomer223

Iron
Booked an ortho visit for my sleep apnea. Thankfully my sleep apnea is not bad, but i have frauded it to help me get bimax. Within 5 minutes the ortho said i can get bimax, but not because i am recessed, but due to me having a big tongue. From the xrays shown here, do i need a bimax? My face looks fucking asymmetrical since i was a kid, and it makes me look like a fucking autist. Should i go ahead with the bimax? I also have a bite that is off, with fucked up teeth and smile.
Bimax2
Bimax1

• +1
Reactions: widdi
the

your side profile looks fine tbh not that bad cant find something lacking very hard. ur averagely perfect
i look like shit from the front. Lots of loose skin / nasolabial folds and my facial symmetry is off. one side of my jaw looks super uneven in photos and makes me look like an autist from the front. I don't really have any good pics right now for reference, only from when i was younger which is irrelevant rn. I need to hard leanmaxx before i can post pics of myself for actual ratings since there is no point if i'm bloatmaxing. I just wanted opinions just based off skull and jaw shapes alone. I feel like i have no chin projection / width in general for my jaw, even when i used to be leaner. My neck fat was hiding a good portion of my jaw despite me being lean.

then leanmax first. itll solve almost everything.
Yeah i have been leanamxxed before. I still did not like the way i looked despite being lean. After hard lurking on these forums, i think my main issue is asymmetry. I might have to botox / implant to fix the asymmetry issues i have. I think a bimax might give me slightly better projection as well, but the ortho said i'm not recessed.

just pm the pics tbh i cant judge alot with only xray

one pic here is recent of me when i was in japan. Others are a few years old when i was leaner. I know i don't look completely subhuman, but i also have no falio features either. I want to have those falio features. I have always beard frauded my whole life because my jaw and neck fat has been shit. I started wearing glasses since i have shit tier eye area (nct) but i have a rly good brow ridge. If i squint a little bit it gives me hunter eyes, but with nct

Last edited:
i mean your ipd is really bad so if were you i would try to close the distance between my eyebrow a little. but otherwise i dont really see any functional or any other types of flaws. you should keep a lighter beard. and just personalitymax you dont need surgery

i mean your ipd is really bad so if were you i would try to close the distance between my eyebrow a little. but otherwise i dont really see any functional or any other types of flaws. you should keep a lighter beard. and just personalitymax you dont need surgery
I swear i've tried man. I can't get a gf to save my life. I was able to hookup with some foids through cold approach / night game but online dating is impossible for me since i'm not chad tier. I just want to get surgeries to ascend to chad tier.

no matter what you do u do need a NT personality to have a gf. looks is to attract personality is to keep

no matter what you do u do need a NT personality to have a gf. looks is to attract personality is to keep
I have been super NT lately. I'm able to ask lots of girls for their instagrams / numbers but most of them flake or end up not showing up on dates. I was able to pull girls in japan though. Its so easy picking up foids there with me barley speaking japanese. I think i might just geomax there in the future.