Please help

A

anonymoususer

Iron
I’m super nervous to post but here goes ,I have a virtual consult with Dr.Coceancig next week from my extensive research trying to find a black pill surgeon, if any of you can give me advice on what cosmetic produces I could do that can Potentially help me ascend please don’t hesitate
1AD20216 E971 4D2D 9CFE FFCB27A670BC
12F8ECD5 ED88 4432 A02C F2BC71C2ECAF
:redpill:

You need a lot of improvement. Start with soft looksmaxxing before getting jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Could I PM you and we can talk about this?

I'm so sorry.
2870379 12F8ECD5 ED88 4432 A02C F2BC71C2ECAF looksrated

Ok but an actual tip, please don't take selfies like that or use a sub 50 mm lens. It just distorts your face to destruction.

Why are you sorry? How bad is it?

Don't expect anyone to be giving you a class on looksmaxxing on this forum, there are plenty of threads that talk about it, look for the guides here and you will find them.

But at a glance I can tell you that you are 3.5PSL which translates to 4/10. It means that you are below average but getting to average. You can improve many aspects of your face, but you are not attractive to begin with. You have good features within your eye area even though they are somewhat large, good eyebrow slant and fat, also a good nose. You have small lips and look like you are norwooding (you are balding) and you have a very elongated face, small jaw by the way, start with softmaxxing first (read about mewing, skin care, change your hairstyle, tuck in your neck to look more masculine)

How tall are you?

Thank you ao
Don't expect anyone to be giving you a class on looksmaxxing on this forum, there are plenty of threads that talk about it, look for the guides here and you will find them.

But at a glance I can tell you that you are 3.5PSL which translates to 4/10. It means that you are below average but getting to average. You can improve many aspects of your face, but you are not attractive to begin with. You have good features within your eye area even though they are somewhat large, good eyebrow slant and fat, also a good nose. You have small lips and look like you are norwooding (you are balding) and you have a very elongated face, small jaw by the way, start with softmaxxing first (read about mewing, skin care, change your hairstyle, tuck in your neck to look more masculine)

How tall are you?
thank you so much for this detailed analysis of my face I appreciate it deeply. & I’m 5’9 dads Persian genes Fucked me dude. & I’m not balding trust it’s just whenever I cut my hair short it gets thin and than instantly gets thick its like a weird cycle , I’m also really skinny & this is why I want to get surgery with Dr.Coceancig to help reduce my long face and give me a stronger jaw and more forward facial growth I’m willing to go to extreme measures

Thank you ao

thank you so much for this detailed analysis of my face I appreciate it deeply. & I’m 5’9 dads Persian genes Fucked me dude. & I’m not balding trust it’s just whenever I cut my hair short it gets thin and than instantly gets thick its like a weird cycle , I’m also really skinny & this is why I want to get surgery with Dr.Coceancig to help reduce my long face and give me a stronger jaw and more forward facial growth I’m willing to go to extreme measures
I don't know much about jaw surgery but you should first read about the maxillary bones and how the jaw and teeth are realigned. It is important that you know what the fuck you want to do to your face plus if you get to use implants they have to take into account the risks. By the way if you are under 20 years old I don't recommend you to do a maxillary surgery because it can affect your complete growth if it is late

Im
I don't know much about jaw surgery but you should first read about the maxillary bones and how the jaw and teeth are realigned. It is important that you know what the fuck you want to do to your face plus if you get to use implants they have to take into account the risks. By the way if you are under 20 years old I don't recommend you to do a maxillary surgery because it can affect your complete growth if it is late
Oh no man I’m 23 , I was thinking of doing a bimax with CCW rotation , & possibly an IMDO which he’s known for