PLEASE I NEED SOME FUCKING HELP, I DONT KNOW TERMS AND WHATS WRONG WITH FACE

C

colin73

Iron
IMG 2120

show front lil bro

My side is enough, will front help you find what’s wrong?
your side is good enough to not cry in here or get plastic surgery. Show front then I'll be able to tell you more

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
your side is good enough to not cry in here or get plastic surgery. Show front then I'll be able to tell you more
IMG 2122
This is in good ass lighting my jaw is not that visible

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro, acv700, ominion and 2 others
jaw a bit narrow, uee, negative canthal tilt/negative hooding idk cause youre looking down so it might not be that bad, folds under eyes, nose a bit crooked. That's all the flaws I see atm. I see you're new so it might seem like a lot but you're not balding, good eyebrows and lips, you should be doing alright with girls

• +1
Reactions: 0appeal and miserablenigga64
jaw a bit narrow, uee, negative canthal tilt/negative hooding idk cause youre looking down so it might not be that bad, folds under eyes, nose a bit crooked. That's all the flaws I see atm. I see you're new so it might seem like a lot but you're not balding, good eyebrows and lips, you should be doing alright with girls
So like is it possible to softmax this ugly ass

yes the front is helpful now, in side u were like high MTN, front Mid LTN
you’re tweaking, I’m a fucking 2 this is my right side (bad side) and my personality changes when someone is on my right bro, this shit is ruining my life I swear

So like is it possible to softmax this ugly ass
unfortunately the flaws I listed are pretty hard to soft max, like folds or bad eyes. Cause those are caused by lack of bones, same shit with crooked nose and narrow jaw. That's all bones :(

but you got good appeal with broccoli haircut and you're not cumskin

you’re tweaking, I’m a fucking 2 this is my right side (bad side) and my personality changes when someone is on my right bro, this shit is ruining my life I swear
Bro chill ur not even bad looking and u have appeal for younger girls

unfortunately the flaws I listed are pretty hard to soft max, like folds or bad eyes. Cause those are caused by lack of bones, same shit with crooked nose and narrow jaw. That's all bones :(
I just turned 16 whats the farthest I can go

I just turned 16 whats the farthest I can go
maybe your chin can improve if youre just 16, make sure to chew and testosteronemaxx. Eyes are cooked

maybe your chin can improve if youre just 16, make sure to chew and testosteronemaxx. Eyes are cooked
look yo, I have another thread where it’s my left and right, can you tell the difference,

fix asymmetry or rope

• +1
Reactions: 0appeal
look yo, I have another thread where it’s my left and right, can you tell the difference,
a little bit, side is fucking good brodie, whenever a woman is coming towards you, you should look to the side, flex that shit you feel me

• +1
Reactions: miserablenigga64
a little bit, side is fucking good brodie, whenever a woman is coming towards you, you should look to the side, flex that shit you feel me
Damn you’re fucking trolling I’m tryna get help here yo

Damn you’re fucking trolling I’m tryna get help here yo
I mean, 3 other dudes literally confirmed what I said, good side profile and low mtn front so maybe you should listen instead of coping

I mean, 3 other dudes literally confirmed what I said, good side profile and low mtn front so maybe you should listen instead of coping
Broo u don’t understand yo, I get called ratatouille everywhere I can’t sit there but I also cannot handle the guilt of being a fake good looking guy that got surgery

So like what’s the solution because this shit is torture ong
looks like u slept on your right side for an eternity sleep on your back if cant left side and hit your weak side bones but it will take some time dont worry your side profile good

• +1
Reactions: dekuwi and colin73