please, I want to know once and for all: is chewing gum good for our face?

attarde75

attarde75

Zephir
I don't give a damn about my stomach.

just get a jaw exercise device. you'll get bloated at first but after about a month you'll see noticeable changes. get one that you have to chew with your molars

dude u need to realise that u cant lose weight in 1 certain area. u either lose weight in ur entire body or nowhere

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics
yes. chewing anything is good for your masseters . Can also help elongate mandible in some cases. I chew normal 4 mg nicotine gum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
dude u need to realise that u cant lose weight in 1 certain area. u either lose weight in ur entire body or nowhere
im losing weight rn feel like a different man. no disgusting slab of fat plastered on my frame anymore, feels so good. Bulking is such a meme. Muscle can be obtained in 5 months of normal calorie intake. That feeling on lsd when u feel your frame and muscles conjoin to create a masculine aura is second to none.

“I don’t give a damn about my stomach”

You will when the girl you wanna fuck asks to see your abs :forcedsmile:

Sexy Abs GIF

im losing weight rn feel like a different man. no disgusting slab of fat plastered on my frame anymore, feels so good. Bulking is such a meme. Muscle can be obtained in 5 months of normal calorie intake. That feeling on lsd when u feel your frame and muscles conjoin to create a masculine aura is second to none.
cant relate man i was lean as fuck my entire life now bulking i look so much better in clothes, muscles look more full, even my face looks better

cant relate man i was lean as fuck my entire life now bulking i look so much better in clothes, muscles look more full, even my face looks better
i was fat my entire life. different perspectives

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Yes.

Start hard mewing (chin tucks) and heavy chewing. Lift weights, lower your total bf%, and limit the carbs consumption. Get sun exposure daily.

It should work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
Yes massive difference my face has changed a crazy amount even though I’m in late 20’s