Please just help me.

kena

kena

Iron
I just turned 16 and i'm still 5'4.5. Even though my bone age is 14 and i hit puberty very late, i'm still extremely short. Even 13 year olds are taller than me. Pls give me heightmaxxing tips, i dont wanna kill myself my sad worked really hard to raise me from poor

• So Sad
Reactions: thvg, silencio, Vanilla and 3 others
24316-limb-lengthening-surgery.jpg

• +1
Reactions: silencio, 97baHater and Ychassa
you'll grow bro just late bloomer

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, yeahyux21, PsychoDsk and 3 others
I just turned 16 and i'm still 5'4.5. Even though my bone age is 14 and i hit puberty very late, i'm still extremely short. Even 13 year olds are taller than me. Pls give me heightmaxxing tips, i dont wanna kill myself my sad worked really hard to raise me from poor
hgh if ur rich enough or mk and aromasin

Don't kill yourself brah it's not worth it take the bluepill and leave this forum, you're poor and hgh won't help much at 16 since your plates are nearly closed. I joined this forum when I was 16, I'm now 17 and I have barely grown half an inch, I'm 5'4.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
what dosage do u recommend for those 2 and are they prescription or can i get them at a pharmacy
You have to buy them illegally and find a good trustable source, and it's expensive asf

I'm 16 and 6'1 it's over son

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
what dosage do u recommend for those 2 and are they prescription or can i get them at a pharmacy
hgh is a prescription which u might acc be able to get. The other two u can order online, but buy from good sources like swisschem. I dont really know a lot about the dosages but i think hgh around 4 IU is good, theres threads talking about the dosages

become a professional stilt walker in a circus
leave this forum and just do the usual life shit like work, school, fat wife, short annoying kids, ...

• JFL
Reactions: yue, ifyouwannabemylover, 97baHater and 1 other person
Don't kill yourself brah it's not worth it take the bluepill and leave this forum, you're poor and hgh won't help much at 16 since your plates are nearly closed. I joined this forum when I was 16, I'm now 17 and I have barely grown half an inch, I'm 5'4.
You're dumb as fuck he just said his bone age was 14 jfl

You're dumb as fuck he just said his bone age was 14 jfl
ok I dnr after the 16yo part, depends on his mom and dad's height then, he might be a giga late bloomer and will finish 6'3 but it's unlikely

For OP, hop on AI and HGH bruh
low IQ suggestion he will need to be giga careful with the dosing, he needs to hide it from his dad and mom, he will need to find good sources of HGH, and heightmaxxing in general is cope. Only works if you're diagnosed with a HGH deficiency or other height related problem

low IQ suggestion he will need to be giga careful with the dosing, he needs to hide it from his dad and mom, he will need to find good sources of HGH, and heightmaxxing in general is cope. Only works if you're diagnosed with a HGH deficiency or other height related problem
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: idk if ur just dumb or gatekeeping atp

Kid you either do whatever you can to get on GH now or u may be cooked for life your choice I guess

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: idk if ur just dumb or gatekeeping atp
It's all about genes, all that HGH pumping will only give you cancer and a big nose. No height gains, your genes determine your final height, you can tweak it a bit, but there is no point in believing using HGH will make you go from 5'4 to 6'3. Even Messi used premium HGH which cost a fucking kidney, he was only able to go from 4'2 to 5'6.5 in 8 years. You think the kid will grow a foot in 1 or 2 years until his plates close with low quality HGH? Stop giving that kid false hopes.

Your just a late bloomer!!!:lul:

Funny how faggots like you just put an emoji and refuse to elaborate.

Ramirez pfp, 12 post 2 rep, joined a month ago. Obviously from tiktok.

Why don't you do us a favor and kill yourself?

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer and kena
It's all about genes, all that HGH pumping will only give you cancer and a big nose. No height gains, your genes determine your final height, you can tweak it a bit, but there is no point in believing using HGH will make you go from 5'4 to 6'3. Even Messi used premium HGH which cost a fucking kidney, he was only able to go from 4'2 to 5'6.5 in 8 years. You think the kid will grow a foot in 1 or 2 years until his plates close with low quality HGH? Stop giving that kid false hopes.
"It's all about genes" because those genes determine how much HGH you will have and for how long your growth plates will stay open for them. I could just use the two great old examples of gigantism and aromatase deficienct men here. Both ended up giants all over 6 feet. Plus Messi didn't take an AI so his growth plates just closed along, he could've possibly been taller had he done more.

Also nobody is talking about a foot in 1 year that's not how it works obviously. But there are countless examples of users here growing inches after less than a year on HGH.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Funny how faggots like you just put an emoji and refuse to elaborate.

Ramirez pfp, 12 post 2 rep, joined a month ago. Obviously from tiktok.

Why don't you do us a favor and kill yourself?
DNR

Plus Messi didn't take an AI so his growth plates just closed along, he could've possibly been taller had he done more.
True.

Also nobody is talking about a foot in 1 year that's not how it works obviously. But there are countless examples of users here growing inches after less than a year on HGH.
Could you link any thread? I want to see

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
True.

Could you link any thread? I want to see

My "favorite" personally

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater

My "favorite" personally
Thanks brah

gut wrenching to read this
I'm sorry, wish I could help

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
bro i was 5'4 at 14 its okay u will grow im 5'8 now but still

Milk, sleep, run and most of all pray and believe.