Please KYS NT copers

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
How fucking stupid do you be to believe that woman are attracted to neurotypical ugly guys? Please use your brain

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whiteislandpill, ggg.tv🤫, wsada and 14 others
I really hate how you fucking copers do anything to say your looks aren’t the issue, yes yes they are

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, RecessedChinCel, Clown Show and 3 others
why is this being discussed everyday on this site? if youre average youre gonna need to be nt obviously

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
why is this being discussed everyday on this site? if youre average youre gonna need to be nt obviously
Women feel nothing towards averege looking men, nt won’t work unless you wanna be some betabux or be in a relashonship with a massive power dynamic

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Ricky212, piec and 3 others
NT is crucial, no doubt. Look at me as an example. If I wasn't a mentally ill BPDcel, I might land a MTB girlfriend. I would'nt be a slayer, tho, given my low MTN looks.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock, Ricky212, likenesss and 1 other person

Chad according to ntpill deniers @Themanletauticel123

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
I really hate how you fucking copers do anything to say your looks aren’t the issue, yes yes they are
I have way bigger issues than my life than lack of looks, and looks don’t even matter in my country

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: likenesss, ElTruecel and bloomercel
I have way bigger issues than my life than lack of looks, and looks don’t even matter in my country
retards here will blame your house burning in a fire and getting hit by a truck on your looks

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
All this website is now is incels saying "x is everything" where x is something they dont have

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Ricky212, likenesss and 1 other person
retards here will blame your house burning in a fire and getting hit by a truck on your looks
looks are the #1 reasons for why we have no romantic life. you can be a basement dweller aspie and get girls with tinder. it's over for looks deniers.

How fucking stupid do you be to believe that woman are attracted to neurotypical ugly guys?
You just need to leave your basement, which you clearly haven’t, recently.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, likenesss, ElTruecel and 1 other person
looks are the #1 reasons for why we have no romantic life. you can be a basement dweller aspie and get girls with tinder. it's over for looks deniers.
Lol online dating like tinder is the biggest cope :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.It’s over if u need dating apps and can’t slay females like a normal person

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Lol online dating like tinder is the biggest cope :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.It’s over if u need dating apps and can’t slay females like a normal person
Lol cope most people meet on tinder and Instagram nowadays

Lol cope most people meet on tinder and Instagram nowadays
Tales most people I see irl start flirting with each other in class/work and then start dating after that

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and the BULL
Tales most people I see irl start flirting with each other in class/work and then start dating after that
Ahahahahahahah flirting at work lmaoooooo enjoy your report to the HR if you Say anything sexual as a sub chad

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
How fucking stupid do you be to believe that woman are attracted to neurotypical ugly guys? Please use your brain
They are attracted to me when I'm nt

Ahahahahahahah flirting at work lmaoooooo enjoy your report to the HR if you Say anything sexual as a sub chad
According to ntpill deniers like u downies can be chad

According to ntpill deniers like u downies can be chad
No, downies are subhumans. Some aspie like Damian kater has 1 million girls ready to fly Continents to suck his dick. We have looks problem man nothing else

No, downies are subhumans. Some aspie like Damian kater has 1 million girls ready to fly Continents to suck his dick. We have looks problem man nothing else
Damian Kater isn’t an aspie fool. I’ve never seen. A high HTN + autist irl but the ones online that I knew diagnosed were not just muh weird

They WERE ALWAYS FURRIES
Yes they were furries who dressed up in fur suits,
D&D fucking spergs or cosplayers who legit went to Comic-Con.

The one chad autist I remember actually seeing online was legit obsessed with giving political ideologies to insects.

Talk to me when u actually know a fucking basement dwelling furry irl slaying foids then I can believe ur claims. Otherwise slightly weird guys don’t mean anything. Plus they usually get a certain niche of girls which is ideal anyways so I don’t have an issue

Damian Kater isn’t an aspie fool. I’ve never seen. A high HTN + autist irl but the ones online that I knew diagnosed were not just muh weird

They WERE ALWAYS FURRIES
Yes they were furries who dressed up in fur suits,
D&D fucking spergs or cosplayers who legit went to Comic-Con.

The one chad autist I remember actually seeing online was legit obsessed with giving political ideologies to insects.

Talk to me when u actually know a fucking basement dwelling furry irl slaying foids then I can believe ur claims. Otherwise slightly weird guys don’t mean anything. Plus they usually get a certain niche of girls which is ideal anyways so I don’t have an issue
Damian kater Is an aspie, Just because he's chad you think that he's cool and all doing his poses on Omegle, Imagine if a normie did that, you would think he Is some basement rotter loser.

Damian kater Is an aspie, Just because he's chad you think that he's cool and all doing his poses on Omegle, Imagine if a normie did that, you would think he Is some basement rotter loser.
No he’s not. Autism is more than just muh bad social skills it’s a literal disability. Again

No he’s not. Autism is more than just muh bad social skills it’s a literal disability. Again
@WishIwasChico has 0 Friends. Just upload pics from his bathroom on tinder and slays.

@WishIwasChico has 0 Friends. Just upload pics from his bathroom on tinder and slays.

@ElTruecel keep coping Bud Is all looks.

@ElTruecel keep coping Bud Is all looks.
But u haven’t even given me an example :ROFLMAO:. Bad social skills or being introverted is not the same as being a open furry dressing up in fur suits in public or a cosplay fag at comic con doing retarded weeb moves

But u haven’t even given me an example :ROFLMAO:. Bad social skills or being introverted is not the same as being a open furry dressing up in fur suits in public or a cosplay fag at comic con doing retarded weeb moves
Yeah because cosplayer girls aren't a thing. I don't know anyone personally but i'm 100% sure even in that environment there Is a chad that get the girls while the other keep dreaming about their waifu oneitis

You just need to leave your basement, which you clearly haven’t, recently.
Holy shit you fucking clowns are no different then bluepill soy boys

No girls don’t like funny ugly guys they find those guys clown like, they will keep them around for free validation but won’t fuck them

If you struggle with women you are ugly it’s that simple

If you struggle with women you are ugly it’s that simple
Cool. Idc about women but u and the bull worship them and base everything in life around them.

So you can keep drowning yourself in self hatred or whatever I don’t care just leave me out of it

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Can somebody explain to OP that by neurotypical being important we mean in the case of average guys?

Some people here use extremes when talking about neurotypicality. "Autistic Chads slay and neurotypical ugly guys don't." But these people forget most guys are AVERAGE (MTN), so this dichotomy is false from the start.

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel
Can somebody explain to OP that by neurotypical being important we mean in the case of average guys?

Some people here use extremes when talking about neurotypicality. "Autistic Chads slay and neurotypical ugly guys don't." But these people forget most guys are AVERAGE (MTN), so this dichotomy is false from the start.
Women don’t feel shit for averege man

Cool. Idc about women but u and the bull worship them and base everything in life around them.

So you can keep drowning yourself in self hatred or whatever I don’t care just leave me out of it
I’m sure you don’t bud :lul: keep coping