Please learn to stand up for yourself

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
I absolutely cannot stress this enough

As a man, and especially as a non-NT guy, you must understand that people will treat you like shit. Nobody will care about your problems

People will absolutely take advantage of you if they see signs of weakness and vulnerability. They are like predators, looking for their next victim

I have spent most my youth “being the bigger person” and putting my head down. I didn’t break the rules, listened to adults and did my homework and you know where that got me?

Fucking nowhere…

My cousin was the opposite. Stubborn, confident and relentless. He’s working for a bank and is making over 50k in his early 20s. I thought he was stupid for always getting himself into trouble, but looking back on it now, all I can say is good for him

I wish I could’ve stood up for myself more instead of taking shit from everyone like an abused dog

Don’t be like me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: <6PSLcel, HTNcutecel, 5'7 zoomer and 11 others
50K isn’t much

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, h111 and Shrek2OnDvD

As a man, and especially as a non-NT guy, you must understand that people will treat you like shit. Nobody will care about your problems

People will absolutely take advantage of you if they see signs of weakness and vulnerability. They are like predators, looking for their next victim

I have spent most my youth “being the bigger person” and putting my head down. I didn’t break the rules, listened to adults and did my homework and you know where that got me?

Fucking nowhere…

My cousin was the opposite. Stubborn, confident and relentless. He’s working for a bank and is making over 50k in his early 20s. I thought he was stupid for always getting himself into trouble, but looking back on it now, all I can say is good for him

I wish I could’ve stood up for myself more instead of taking shit from everyone like an abused dog

Don’t be like me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: twojei, Darkeningstar, h111 and 1 other person
did the guy do good in school

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and h111

Fucking nowhere…

Don’t be like me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, h111 and raleqtambrobret
Very true bhai... I was the same.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and h111
Normies are opportunist predators. If they sense weakness they'll strike fast and hard

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Especially in this world nobody cares about each other

• +1
The best mindset to have is egoism. You alone matter in this life. Value yourself above everything. Be OK with cutting off people who serve no benefit to you. (Stop the scarcity mindset with foids for example. Looksmax to the point where you know you have options).

Being a "good person" to normies is just for social validation points because they think they're the main characters in a movie/TV show. That's a delusion. Things just randomly happen in life. There's no greater meaning to events in life.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Shrek2OnDvD
Cant cuz of high inhib :forcedsmile:

• +1