Please post any links to sources that talk about how exercise accelerates aging

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
I’m trying to understand more about how exercise induces aging so I can develop an anti-aging routine

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
It accelerates aging due to the fact that if you get too buff, you'll eventually get too much female attention and have too much sex which in turn ages you faster.
Brutal world

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ
Not sure but part of it might be a misconception due to the gym making some people grow more bones (aka masculinizing their face).

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, okwiwhd and Youㅤ
It accelerates aging due to the fact that if you get too buff, you'll eventually get too much female attention and have too much sex which in turn ages you faster.
Brutal world
Not sure but part of it might be a misconception due to the gym making some people grow more bones (aka masculinizing their face).
Endurance exercise Like long distance running ages you due to the huge amount of stress on the body

Growing large muscles has high energy cost so you eat a lot more food which then ages you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 23558, JCaesar and 1 other person
You have to find a good balance, not exercising will age you fast, over exercising will age you fast.

Endurance exercise Like long distance running ages you due to the huge amount of stress on the body
Then again that is probably due to shitty diet and to an extent lack of bones, your ancestors had to run long distance since they were children and looked like moggers.

Growing large muscles has high energy cost so you eat a lot more food which then ages you
Growing muscle actually increases testosterone levels and safely burns PUFA as fuel depleting your body of it while contraactile excerise creates new mitochondria, which is again anti aging. But the method of lifting weights has to be very specific for anti aging purposes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
Then again that is probably due to shitty diet and to an extent lack of bones, your ancestors had to run long distance since they were children and looked like moggers.
Long distance running damages the body.

I think ideal exercise routine is walking 1-2 hours a day, resistance training for like 1-2 hours a week, HIIT for 5-20 minutes a week

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar
Long distance running damages the body.

I think ideal exercise routine is walking 1-2 hours a day, resistance training for like 1-2 hours a week, HIIT for 5-20 minutes a week
Interesting, why not swimming or clavicle exercises along with it?

• Hmm...
Common sense
Cortisol = aging
Just looking at bodybuilders should be enough

• +1
Interesting, why not swimming or clavicle exercises along with it?
Swimming exposes you to chlorine which ages your skin probably

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and JCaesar
Common sense
Cortisol = aging
Just looking at bodybuilders should be enough
You need some exercise or your muscles and bones will atrophy, you’ll become frail which poor breathing ability and high heart rate

Over exercise is pretty common though just like under exercise. Only walking is natural to be done for long periods

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, wsada, JCaesar and 1 other person
You need some exercise or your muscles and bones will atrophy, you’ll become frail which poor breathing ability and high heart rate

Over exercise is pretty common though just like under exercise. Only walking is natural to be done for long periods
Walking is not exercise though

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
Swimming exposes you to chlorine which ages your skin probably
Then you risk pathogens infecting you and the water is polluted
I don't think you're developing to your full potential without swimming (or at least developing clavicles) tbh, it's been a natural activity europeans adapted to for centuries, most swimming competitors don't seem to have skin any worse than an average person would.

• +1
Bone remodeling is legit. It just requires lots of consistency and work.

I’m trying to understand more about how exercise induces aging so I can develop an anti-aging routine
There are 4 big things that make you age

If you focus on the litle things like "muhh not exercising" orrrr muhh "suckinh dick" and not on the big things then you goal wil simple fail

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Wrong, im not gonna discuss this further

i won
DR. NICKGA
XD

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
There are 4 big things that make you age

If you focus on the litle things like "muhh not exercising" orrrr muhh "suckinh dick" and not on the big things then you goal wil simple fail
I focus mainly on diet, not good to hyper focus though good to expand and focus on everything, including exercise. I don’t “not exercise” I do some form of exercise daily, usually a modest amount body weight exercises or weight lifting at home, walking, or 3 minutes of sprinting

• +1
Reactions: wsada and DR. NICKGA
If you eat once a day you only age less?
Presumably , doesn’t mean that’s optimal though , and at least some of the anti aging would be from energy intake reduction cuz inevitably you will get less energy from eating a single meal

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension
Sports with exposure to the elements are fatal for the skin, running in the mountains, mountain activities above all, a lot of sun, wind, cold, all that turns you into a mummymaxx is horrible, you have to hide from the sun as much as possible. I think minoxidil for hair also accelerates aging a lot and I have doubts about dht blockers.

• +1