chadlite

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ZAATOP4, Deleted member 82370, Feltijon and 2 others
wait a sec wtf is wrong with your lips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4, Deleted member 82370 and Troglodyte452
If u wanna rate it on body frame and all that shit dont matter sure a chadlite but face wise not more then a MTN

low-mid htn face

I can put in better pics when I have a resting face the shape of my bottom lip doesn’t look like that
do it, cause your lip literally looks deformed like its a straight line

Maxxed out mtn genetics
Idk if I’m a tardo but I’ve dated a swedish models before so you think it’s a personality carry then plus body?

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
Htn. I advise you to get a better personality for that.(But if you change ur personality drastically for chicks you're basically a cucked slave lol) Odds are tik tok baddies won't want u unless they're gym girls but those I'm sure you could get. If you weren't 5'11 you'd have that Jacob elordi appeal but 5'11 isn't bad ofc. Also, you look too old for the tiktok baddies they're either young or on birth control so they're usually going for the pretty boy look but ofc there're exceptions. Good luck brah

• +1
Reactions: lurins
Htn. I advise you to get a better personality for that.(But if you change ur personality drastically for chicks you're basically a cucked slave lol) Odds are tik tok baddies won't want u unless they're gym girls but those I'm sure you could get. If you weren't 5'11 you'd have that Jacob elordi appeal but 5'11 isn't bad ofc. Also, you look too old for the tiktok baddies they're either young or on birth control so they're usually going for the pretty boy look but ofc there're exceptions. Good luck brah
Appreciate it g. Major cope with my height but it could be worse

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
good appeal, kater-lite lips

Idk if I’m a tardo but I’ve dated a swedish models before so you think it’s a personality carry then plus body?
I mean you don't look bad, a maxxed out white mtn could have Chad smv if in Mumbai, your body def plays a role plus you're leanness. You're htn imo

high uee on an ogremaxxed guy looks so weird lol. High mtn or low htn

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast