Please rate and give improvements (19)

ColdShower

ColdShower

Iron
Trying to model eventually, give me any improvements be serious please. Also not sure which hairstyle to grow the buzz into

Attachments

• 14B9A4D3-0056-4A31-ABD1-5700C446C158.mov
    6.8 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Trying to model eventually, give me any improvements be serious please. Also not sure which hairstyle to grow the buzz into
I really can't name any improvements but grow the buzz a lil more and keep it a buzz

• +1
Reactions: ColdShower
Grow your hair

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Schizotypalcel
for reasons of versatility agencies prefer hairstyles with a bit of length on the sides and a longer top, pretty basic stuff. The point is that depending on the job/customer you hair should be easy to manipulate to create the look the customer wants.

You wanna be able to go anywhere from a slickback to a messy pompadour.

So grow it to something like this:

• +1
Reactions: ColdShower and Radoslav
and yeah, textbook model face. You should be able to make it in the modeling industry theoretically

• +1
Reactions: ColdShower
for reasons of versatility agencies prefer hairstyles with a bit of length on the sides and a longer top, pretty basic stuff. The point is that depending on the job/customer you hair should be easy to manipulate to create the look the customer wants.

You wanna be able to go anywhere from a slickback to a messy pompadour.

So grow it to something like this:

View attachment 3127156
sounds good, my hair grows very fast so this is attainable in the near future