Please rate me and give some tips

lose weight+ gymmax probably around 3-3.5 psl rn

actual fucking abomination, get your discord mod money and invest it on roids, mt2 lifts + a good fuckign haircut etc. lose the glasses you look like a fucking child predator w them, should be fine after all this​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, nerdneck, SteveRogers and 10 others
Thanks m8s for reponses.
Fucking abomination, are things that bad?
How much weight do I need to lose to look at least decent, losing the double chin is damn enough for me or I need to kill it?
Are those glasses that bad or generally any glasses are bad as hell for my face? Or maybe do you have in mind any particular ones to switch to?
Good fucking haircut, any recommendations?

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Thanks m8s for reponses.
How much weight do I need to lose to look at least decent, losing the double chin is damn enough for me or I need to kill it?
Are those glasses that bad or generally any glasses are bad as hell for my face? Or maybe do you have in mind any particular ones to switch to?
My nigga, not being a fatass is not negotiable. Get to 10% body fat and then come back here.

• +1
Reactions: HugeUnit
Average face + trustworthy facial features, not ugly, but too fat, also i don’t know your height.

• +1
LOSE FAT OGMGGG GIM MALDING GOOOOD IF YOU HAVE BASIC INTELIGENCE YOU WILLL KNOW THAT

• +1
Thanks m8s for reponses.
man you remind me of those cashiers, and food servers, that smiles at me and are super proud of their job.

• JFL
Reactions: Fear and HugeUnit
Average face + trustworthy facial features, not ugly, but too fat, also i don’t know your height.
180cm, 97kg. Ok, can I do anything right now for any immediate improvement? I've already reduced 15kg, but now it's fucking harder without a proper excersing schedule :ROFLMAO:. So how much on a 1 to 10 scale and what could be possible potential after losing like maybe at least down to 85kg?

180cm, 97kg. Ok, can I do anything right now for any immediate improvement? I've already reduced 15kg, but now it's fucking harder without a proper excersing schedule :ROFLMAO:. So how much on a 1 to 10 scale and what could be possible potential after losing like maybe at least down to 85kg?
GOD STOP COPING: we dont have the answers. and the answers isnt gpoimg tp chjamhe tje fact fat fyck

• +1
Reactions: Fear
I would give you a 6 if you lose some weight.

Thanks m8s for reponses.
Take off the glasses.
Lose weight, i dunno how much exactly but you need to lose a lot. 20kg or more.
From what i can tell you're not a truecel behind the fat but it's really hard to tell when ur as fat as you are.

Around a 3/10

You have extremely low appeal overall in that photo (glasses don't work for almost everyone, not a great hairstyle, overweight, low quality gaming chair and headphones, etc.)

Of course, you can improve by getting contacts and losing weight.

I

View attachment 1647473 actual fucking abomination, get your discord mod money and invest it on roids, mt2 lifts + a good fuckign haircut etc. lose the glasses you look like a fucking child predator w them, should be fine after all this​

i hereby condone this messGe

Lose weight, ditch glasses and get a better haircut.

You are like 2-3/10 right now.

What the fuck is wrong with the haircut? I have no fucking idea what to put on my head right now.
So I will continue shrinking myself down, but, the haircut sounds like something I could easily change quickly.
I will get a look at contact lens offers then.
Just wanted to know, when I had better days with relationships, I was looking very skinny and also not wearing damn glasses, so that might be a catch, but I'm fucking blind :soy:
So what the hell haircut you would like to see? (I know, lose some fucking weight :redpill:)