Reactions: Kavkaz777, professionalnewgen. and goo25
ropemaxx, maybe even kurt cobainmaxx
don't listen to these retards you're fixable
your Eye area Is good but you probably Need jaw implants

• JFL
Reactions: jué
dont look rapist at all
actually his negative hooding gives him a cuter stare
Damn faggot, you only prove how ugly you are if you claim these shitty eyes are attractive, anyway let's assume if they are, this nigga would have to get too many surgeries to fix his middle and lower third, and he'd still be a normie. The only good thing here is the color of his eyes, outside of that he is dead

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
Damn faggot, you only prove how ugly you are if you claim these shitty eyes are attractive, anyway let's assume if they are, this nigga would have to get too many surgeries to fix his middle and lower third, and he'd still be a normie. The only good thing here is the color of his eyes, outside of that he is dead
im not even ugly, my front was rated above average by most users here

why do u think his eyes are bad i cant get it

im not even ugly, my front was rated above average by most users here

why do u think his eyes are bad i cant get it
Idk look weak, they don't look attractive, they're a 5/10 at best

train your neck, grow out your hair, shave that shit off your face and u good
What length should I grow my hair out to and how should I style it? Could you find a picture to show what you mean exactly?

What length should I grow my hair out to and how should I style it? Could you find a picture to show what you mean exactly?
your hair seems kinda wavy so perhaps something like what tom cruise had when he had long hair, js search up tom cruise long hair for inspiration and yeah shave your facial hair and train your neck and you’ll slay

• +1
Reactions: Abdullahm06
what do you suggest
any style that the hair is combed back (if you have a good forehead if not keep the fringe but let it grow int the back and the sides,
something like that

• +1
your hair seems kinda wavy so perhaps something like what tom cruise had when he had long hair, js search up tom cruise long hair for inspiration and yeah shave your facial hair and train your neck and you’ll slay
gonna be hard to slay when im 5'8

is there any specific reason why you're suggesting this
because you dont have a super wide face, to give "size" to the face card and just look at it (its a little bit rare because i had to do some manual morph on the hair, and its dyed to a darker brown, trust bro.
Photo

• +1
thats not gonna do much, im thinking of taking mk 677
That is dogshit, but if you really worry about that check your blood see if you are under the average growth hormone, then take growth hormone. But if you have normal levels of that, your height is determined by genetics. So if that is fixable its because your growth hormone is lower than the average and that can’t push you to your max height.

• +1
That is dogshit, but if you really worry about that check your blood see if you are under the average growth hormone, then take growth hormone. But if you have normal levels of that, your height is determined by genetics. So if that is fixable its because your growth hormone is lower than the average and that can’t push you to your max height.
Thank you for this info i didnt know this before (i dont know why i sound sarcastic i promise im not)

lower third surgery, fat graph under eyes & don't do autistic faggot face and you're good

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
you look good, try training masseters to fraud jaw width

thats not gonna do much, im thinking of taking mk 677
it’ll make more of a difference than you realise that would help too also try playing a sport like basketball or just run every day for 10-15 minutes