• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 65274
İtalyanlara ırkçılık yapıyor

He racist towards italians
I'm currently working 2 jobs: 8am-4pm.
trading after 4pm
Type strong mtn-low htn
And I'm buying it on ioimaxx. For some reason, that day, the veiled girl who had a boyfriend gave me a job. People are saying "well done to you" and asking "How can you deal with 2 jobs a day?" I earn 7000₺ for what I do, and 22.5k from corporate work. I constantly try to improve myself and for some reason I get ioi from girls while doing trade
I work like I have no life bro, money is everything

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Shkreliii
I'm currently working 2 jobs: 8am-4pm.
trading after 4pm
Type strong mtn-low htn
And I'm buying it on ioimaxx. For some reason, that day, the veiled girl who had a boyfriend gave me a job. People are saying "well done to you" and asking "How can you deal with 2 jobs a day?" I earn 7000₺ for what I do, and 22.5k from corporate work. I constantly try to improve myself and for some reason I get ioi from girls while doing trade
I work like I have no life bro, money is everything
Good job man, im working rn, im trying to work my ass off, create my own company, i get depressed when i do nothing

Good job man, im working rn, im trying to work my ass off, create my own company, i get depressed when i do nothing
Brother, I'm only 18 years old and while people are lying in their warm beds, I go to my kickboxing trainer's training, then I go to work at 8, and then I leave work at 4 and
I'm starting my own business and opening a stall for my own products, and what you see and what I write is nothing more

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Brother, I'm only 18 years old and while people are lying in their warm beds, I go to my kickboxing trainer's training, then I go to work at 8, and then I leave work at 4 and
I'm starting my own business and opening a stall for my own products, and what you see and what I write is nothing more
I am sellijg fireworks maybe, then making my own house cleaning service.

Hundreds of people here rot and do nothing, im still lazy

very strong htn very low chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing