Please rate me.

E

etherealclouds

Iron
Could someone brutally rate me and give some improvements? My self esteem is pretty low.
CB6A5535 E159 4973 954F 63B79390F682
F8616DAA FD76 4BF9 AC29 5FD78F2EDB2A
81FDC185 C424 4B21 B966 CEA866C29B37

Tbh high MTN but face barely matters when you're black frame and height is way more important

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iwillsuemeta, Funnyunenjoyer1, chinprojectiongod and 2 others
Eh u can pull

Go outside and get bitches

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker
Do you think i could soft looksmax to htn?
Tbh you could reach top 20% of looks compared to other black guys. Just need Skincare and debloating. How tall are you?

i have never seen someone less forward grown, that being said, you’re not bad looking

black guy to black guy, nigga what r u doin w a fro in big 24😭 get dreads before i get pissed

• +1
Reactions: gothgirlchaser, Funnyunenjoyer1, Ordealascend and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial
IMG 1152

:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
i have never seen someone less forward grown, that being said, you’re not bad looking

black guy to black guy, nigga what r u doin w a fro in big 24😭 get dreads before i get pissed
24? Its more like a sponge haircut, gotta say I didn’t see a barber in weeks in these

5’11 19
Ok not terrible you can easily pull black girls but if youre looking for other type of girls like latinas and white girls you need to looksmax

IMG 155706 0

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi, Funnyunenjoyer1 and halloweed
Ok not terrible you can easily pull black girls but if youre looking for other type of girls like latinas and white girls you need to looksmax
Could you give me advice on what to looksmax

Arent foids there whores for black men? In my country (a white eu country) young girls crave black dick
Dk myself gang that’s why i’m here lmao

The side profile is horrendous. Strong ltn

Dk myself gang that’s why i’m here lmao
Try approaching girls that look like literal sluts, fake lashes, straight black hair, everything exposed, no or little make up (yes this is actually true)

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
Try approaching girls that look like literal sluts, fake lashes, straight black hair, everything exposed, no or little make up (yes this is actually true)
lol I live in UK and u described 80% of the girls