Please rate my fwhr and midface

J

Jack Storm

Banned
Took the pics as neutral as possible. Not sure if its best shot though in terms of angle.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Imma be real bro. 1st of all you’re clearly a retarded subhuman for taking pictures like this, despite the well known distortion a front selfie camera provides and you look ugly asf my nigga.

Secondly you’re estrogenic af for asking for validation and lastly your midface looks like a sweaty bicycle seat and you have peanut skull LOL

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 16958, WhiteGoodman and 9 others
below average bro Overall 3,5-4/10

@Preston rate him

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, ChristianChad and Deleted member 14160
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
You have a decent base to looksmax tbh
- Prominent zygos
- Hairline looks ok
- Thick, dark facial hair

That lighting, angle and pose isn’t doing you any favours though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, ChristianChad and Deleted member 15338
Imma be real bro. 1st of all you’re clearly a retarded subhuman for taking pictures like this, despite the well known distortion a front selfie camera provides and you look ugly asf my nigga.

Secondly you’re estrogenic af for asking for validation and lastly your midface looks like a sweaty bicycle seat and you have peanut skull LOL
whats a peanut skull?

Basically impossible to measure in selfies.

Use a ruler or buy a MM Caliper.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
you look like a SEA market vendor
even a white HTN looks like a god in comparison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Chadlite depending on height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Deleted member 16958

Its not a selfie, u sick fuck.

U look like a neanderthal yourself. No wonder u dont have any guts to post here. 😂

Hard to believe this with some dudes roasting me over here.
u should slay Stacies in Europe, Imo u are 6-7/10 due to height and frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958 and Constantin Denis