Please read this.

italianmixedcurry

italianmixedcurry

second ascension soon

Hi, I'm going to tell you some things you need to hear.
Everyone reading this is here due to some events which made them realise they aren't attractive enough, I'm here for the same reason.
Looksmaxxing in itself is great, everyone who wants to experience a good life should do it and there's almost no harm in it.

Then why make this thread?
You forgot what you were here for. No I don't mean rotting on and passing time here. I mean you forgot the sole purpose of joining this community, it was for most people here, to get attention from women. Most people here have done lots for their looks and have ascended quite a bit. But you forgot something. And this something, once you're over 20 or 21, is going to destroy you and maybe make you rope. I'm being very serious here.

What is that something?
You forgot about what attracts women. SMV is everything, "What a retard, why is he telling us about SMV?" 😥😥🙀🙀, retards if you aren't going to be rich, you won't be able to fuck any woman after 20. Some copers who have nothing to do but to rot on this site will reply to this thread and say that only looks matter and if they look attractive they can fuck anyone. This is true to some point but once again you forgot something.

YOURE NEVER GOING TO BE A PSL GOD. MOST ARE CAPPED AT HTN AND A FEW AT CHADLITE.

You finish most of your potential after a few basic looksmaxxes and leanmaxxing. You are fucking up any chance you have with woman by rotting here 24/7. So do what's told next

Fix your life.
How do I fix my life?
Its very very simple, you don't have to do this in any order but, meditate 15 minutes a day, and spend 4 hours minimum for your career in the future, if you're in school or college, this 4 hour goes to future business ideas or just studying for your career. This is the greatest SMV maxx you can do in your life, if you attain the discipline for this YOU WILL BEAT EVERYONE. No one is disciplined enough to do just 4 OUT OF 24 HOURS FOR THEIR FUTURE. Do this and one brutal step.

Journal every single day. No matter if you were unproductive, it doesn't matter, at the end of each day, put on some calming music and write down and hour by hour description of what you did today. This will take you far in life.

How do I attain discipline?
This is one of the harder things to do. What I do for this is retarded but it has helped me build up discipline.

I do uncomfortable things, set an alarm for 2:00 A.M. and JUMP out of bed and do the maximum amount of pushups you can do till failure. Or when you wake up, JUMP OUT OF BED AND IMMEDIATELY TAKE A COLD SHOWER. These things are very uncomfortable but they build up your discipline.

A few basic things too.
Limit your time on your phone and this website.
Eat healthy.
Workout every single day.

Why?
Discipline is attractive. Imagine being a looksmaxxed, wealthmaxxed, social skill maxxed male, with enough discipline to do whatever he wants. You will DESTROY every other male in life, if you do everything i said YOU WILL BE BETTER THAN 99.9% OF MEN AND THERES LITERALLY NO STOPPING YOU.

You will get addicted to success, and actually enjoy your life.

You only live once, make the most out of it. After death everything goes black. You either make it in life or you don't, there's no in betweens.

Save yourself.

(If you think why I wrote this, .org changed my life for the better over the previous 2 years. Many people here don't know how to balance things and this is for them, if you feel like you already knew all of this, then good, this wasn't for you)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LabMale__, Esteban1997, roguv and 9 others
Hi, I'm a faggot and I'm going to tell you some things you need to hear.
Do you think you're funny or something? I'm not reading because you tried to act funny. Just fucking edit the thread into something else to avoid further embarrassment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, roguv, i hear voices and 4 others
Do you think you're funny or something? I'm not reading because you tried to act funny. Just fucking edit the thread into something else to avoid further embarrassment
sure, I changed it

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and DalitBoss
Journal every single day. No matter if you were unproductive, it doesn't matter, at the end of each day, put on some calming music and write down and hour by hour description of what you did today. This will take you far in life.
This sounds like cope but if you journal properly and self reflect on your thoughts and ideologies everyday you will become very enlightened.

I wrote a thread on this on some other nicher forum.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, aber, thorns and 1 other person
Good thread, solid points for self-improvement :feelsautistic:

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: thorns and italianmixedcurry

Everyone reading this is here due to some events which made them realise they aren't attractive enough, I'm here for the same reason.
Looksmaxxing in itself is great, everyone who wants to experience a good life should do it and there's almost no harm in it.

You forgot what you were here for. No I don't mean rotting on and passing time here. I mean you forgot the sole purpose of joining this community, it was for most people here, to get attention from women. Most people here have done lots for their looks and have ascended quite a bit. But you forgot something. And this something, once you're over 20 or 21, is going to destroy you and maybe make you rope. I'm being very serious here.

What is that something?
You forgot about what attracts women. SMV is everything, "What a retard, why is he telling us about SMV?" 😥😥🙀🙀, retards if you aren't going to be rich, you won't be able to fuck any woman after 20. Some copers who have nothing to do but to rot on this site will reply to this thread and say that only looks matter and if they look attractive they can fuck anyone. This is true to some point but once again you forgot something.

YOURE NEVER GOING TO BE A PSL GOD. MOST ARE CAPPED AT HTN AND A FEW AT CHADLITE.

You finish most of your potential after a few basic looksmaxxes and leanmaxxing. You are fucking up any chance you have with woman by rotting here 24/7. So do what's told next

Fix your life.
How do I fix my life?
Its very very simple, you don't have to do this in any order but, meditate 15 minutes a day, and spend 4 hours minimum for your career in the future, if you're in school or college, this 4 hour goes to future business ideas or just studying for your career. This is the greatest SMV maxx you can do in your life, if you attain the discipline for this YOU WILL BEAT EVERYONE. No one is disciplined enough to do just 4 OUT OF 24 HOURS FOR THEIR FUTURE. Do this and one brutal step.

This is one of the harder things to do. What I do for this is retarded but it has helped me build up discipline.

I do uncomfortable things, set an alarm for 2:00 A.M. and JUMP out of bed and do the maximum amount of pushups you can do till failure. Or when you wake up, JUMP OUT OF BED AND IMMEDIATELY TAKE A COLD SHOWER. These things are very uncomfortable but they build up your discipline.

A few basic things too.
Eat healthy.

Why?
Discipline is attractive. Imagine being a looksmaxxed, wealthmaxxed, social skill maxxed male, with enough discipline to do whatever he wants. You will DESTROY every other male in life, if you do everything i said YOU WILL BE BETTER THAN 99.9% OF MEN AND THERES LITERALLY NO STOPPING YOU.

You only live once, make the most out of it. After death everything goes black. You either make it in life or you don't, there's no in betweens.

Save yourself.

(If you think why I wrote this, .org changed my life for the better over the previous 2 years. Many people here don't know how to balance things and this is for them, if you feel like you already knew all of this, then good, this wasn't for you)

Not a single molecule

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dbva and thorns
must be this nigga alt acc

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2024-08-04 194747.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2024-08-04 194747.png
    107 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: egyptianKang, roguv, Ascending2Tyrone and 5 others

What is that something?

Fix your life.
How do I fix my life?

A few basic things too.
Eat healthy.

Why?

Save yourself.

You seriously think some HTB whore is gonna seriously consider your career aspirations before jumping on your dick an hour later?

• +1
Reactions: bloatmaxxer
You seriously think some HTB whore is gonna seriously consider your career aspirations before jumping on your dick an hour later?
If you want to slay, then fine don't work on anything and enjoy your prime, but if you want to be happy after 25 with a wife, kids you would need to work on the other parts that make up your SMV along with looksmaxxing.

If you want to slay, then fine don't work on anything and enjoy your prime, but if you want to be happy after 25 with a wife, kids you would need to work on the other parts that make up your SMV along with looksmaxxing.
How old r u?

I just turned 19 but im like 20% bf, is it too late to ascend?

I’m a prettyboy so I wanna jbmax

What is that something?

Fix your life.
How do I fix my life?

A few basic things too.
Eat healthy.

Why?

Save yourself.

Attachments

• a7eea8da9c6e4f53825a42ed245e70bf.mp4
    1.6 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince

Not a single photon

What is that something?

Fix your life.
How do I fix my life?

A few basic things too.
Eat healthy.

Why?

Save yourself.

ascend to chadlite or die in my case tbh

fuk u, u a bitch ass…

But I log off and add this thread to my favorite tab..:trepidation:

• Love it
Reactions: italianmixedcurry
Good thread!
You're right, recently I've been slacking..
I need to go up in life

No one is disciplined enough to do just 4 OUT OF 24 HOURS FOR THEIR FUTURE
Also is this genuinely true?

Lets honestly think about this. If somebody spends 8hrs of their day on education/work.. then they have a remaining 8 hours (assuming 8 hours sleep). For the safe side remove 1.5 hours out of the 8, for eating/journey to and from work, etc. And also remove a miscellaneous 1 hour just in case. So out of the remaining 5.5 hours, how much do you think people dedicate to their goals...

I'm referring to the people who are actively trying to do something. Our competition shouldn't be among the general populous, but also between those who are trying to achieve like us. We need to be the best of the best.

I'm guessing they will be spending 3 hours when they get home maximum (up to the top 95th Percentile of them) out of these 5.5 hours.
What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: roguv
Good thread!
I need to go up in life

Lets honestly think about this. If somebody spends 8hrs of their day on education/work.. then they have a remaining 8 hours (assuming 8 hours sleep). For the safe side remove 1.5 hours out of the 8, for eating/journey to and from work, etc. And also remove a miscellaneous 1 hour just in case. So out of the remaining 5.5 hours, how much do you think people dedicate to their goals...

I'm referring to the people who are actively trying to do something. Our competition shouldn't be among the general populous, but also between those who are trying to achieve like us. We need to be the best of the best.

I'm guessing they will be spending 3 hours when they get home maximum (up to the top 95th Percentile of them) out of these 5.5 hours.
What do you think?
I think the competition in the 95th percentile of people who are trying to actively achieve something related to their career, is pretty cut throat, it might be around 5 hours.

I mentioned the 4 hours out of 24 as you need to do them every single day, despite the ocassion.

Even hardworking people tend to miss days upto maybe twice a week, Also i believe 4 hours is the prime amount of time you should spend on working towards your future as anything more and you'll start burning out soon enough, but if you're crazy for success you can do anything with discipline :)

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
How old r u?

I just turned 19 but im like 20% bf, is it too late to ascend?

I’m a prettyboy so I wanna jbmax
Lose bf% immediately, if you can get to a decent bf% in less than 4 months you're good, but if you cannot even lose some bodyfat, it sounds brutal but there might be no hope left both career wise and looks wise.

Dedicate these 4 months to leanmaxxing to see if you have any discipline in you whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad

What is that something?

Fix your life.
How do I fix my life?

A few basic things too.
Eat healthy.

Why?

Save yourself.

Solid post.

• Love it
Reactions: italianmixedcurry
What do u know about discipline tbh

Booksmarked this thread OP

I avoided trying to fuck my cousin does this make me disciplined?

just shut the fuck up please

No, illiterate peasant. If you would've watched The Great Lord Hamza like I do you would've known that it is a willpower. Willpower is resisting a temptation to do something and discipline is doing something when you don't feel like it

What do u know about discipline tbh
still learning, honestly a reason for making this thread was so i could be reminded of it every notif.
yes king keep going 😈😈😎😎😎🤙🤙🤙🙀
No, illiterate peasant. If you would've watched The Great Lord Hamza like I do you would've known that it is a willpower. Willpower is resisting a temptation to do something and discipline is doing something when you don't feel like it
thanks for bump but you forgot to rep

Good thread!
I need to go up in life

What do you think?
the average person has like 10hrs screen time so i genuinely think for most people no time at all goes to self improvement

• +1
Reactions: greycel