Please share tactics, resources (courses), experience to get laid via Snapchat/Tiktok/Instagram

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
Recently some of you tought me "the follow your firends followers" strategy - it works

any other techniques to get leads/attention/female followers and potential fckers?

any courses you got/youtube videos/guides?

(ps not online dating techniques used for tinder etc)

I don't know about snap/tik tok.

Instagram is difficult to game.

You are better off starting with Tinder and once you work out how to get matches/laid from that, then try Instagram later.

IG is the current and future of online dating but you can't just fraud it like you can tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
On Instagram I can only fuck girls that u know or girls that are genuinely attracted to u but that won’t happen cause your here for a reason Snapchat is kind of easier for getting laid but it’s hard to find hoes on snapchat

On Instagram I can only fuck girls that u know or girls that are genuinely attracted to u but that won’t happen cause your here for a reason Snapchat is kind of easier for getting laid but it’s hard to find hoes on snapchat

Do you even know what Snapchat is? Based on this response it seems like you've never used Snapchat. Snapchat just lets you add people that you already know, you can't "find" people on snapchat, you add them with it and use it as a chat tool. It's not fucking tinder..

Take your best pictures, and go on tinder for getting laid. That's your best bet and your results will vary based on how you look.

Do you even know what Snapchat is? Based on this response it seems like you've never used Snapchat. Snapchat just lets you add people that you already know, you can't "find" people on snapchat, you add them with it and use it as a chat tool. It's not fucking tinder..
Dumbfucker on snapchat u have to already know peoples usernames to add them it doesn’t show u people to add apart from quick add no one adds people from quick add or accept it cause most of the times they’re fake account u boomer It’s so hard to find people on snapchat but people on snap are more likely to be open about things than they will be on other apps cause the chats get deleted after u view them unless ur in a group chat or change the chat settings boomerr

Dumbfucker on snapchat u have to already know peoples usernames to add them it doesn’t show u people to add apart from quick add no one adds people from quick add or accept it cause most of the times they’re fake account u boomer It’s so hard to find people on snapchat but people on snap are more likely to be open about things than they will be on other apps cause the chats get deleted after u view them unless ur in a group chat or change the chat settings boomerr

Thats literally what I said. You have to know people and add them on snapchat, not “find people on snapchat” like you suggested twice. Idiot

Thats literally what I said. You have to know people and add them on snapchat, not “find people on snapchat” like you suggested twice. Idiot
No nigga u don’t need to know that person to add although there is a small chance they will accept ur request them u just need their usernames and I meant as in find people’s snapchat usernames

No nigga u don’t need to know that person to add although there is a small chance they will accept ur request them u just need their usernames and I meant as in find people’s snapchat usernames

So you think finding random strangers snapchat usernames is a strategy that you’d encourage people to use to get laid?

Ok boomer looooooool

Lol, being 21 makes you a boomer. Adding people on snapchat to get laid sounds so stupid dude. Everyone I know has a snapchat, its not a tool to help you get laid lmao.

Be GL is the answer to all of this

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
It's the truth.
Be GL and photomax - upload content often to keep up your follower / subscriber base. That's it. You'll attract women like flies to shit.

Recently some of you tought me "the follow your firends followers" strategy - it works

any other techniques to get leads/attention/female followers and potential fckers?

any courses you got/youtube videos/guides?

(ps not online dating techniques used for tinder etc)
Get awesome coloring right. Looksmax yourself like a woman. Ie colored contacts, shit off, thich volume hair, bit of makeup (BB cream) hire a prffesion photographer to take photos of you in cool places then use these high quality photos. Now you got these you'll want to get a photoshoo genie to slightly edit them to be more aesthetically pleasing. Then use these really amazing photos to chad fish but with yourself and when you get a date they won't be able to see you cheated them but you made yourself look way better for the photos