Please…… someone tell me how I can get accutane without a prescription online :(

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
I would sacrifice 15 children for this tranny drug. Everytime I look in the mirror I want to start carving my face with knives seeing the horrendous affects of acne

621F7731 9A49 48F9 8C07 413DACC943E4

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and aspiringexcel
why can't you do it normally? like go to a dermato and ask for prescription

why can't you do it normally? like go to a dermato and ask for prescription
Expensive as fuck for the consultation and I’m still dependent on my parents who refuse to let me use it cause of “muh side effects”. When I get a part time job again I’ll save for it but that’s in a while

what have you tried?

@financiallydown That’s rare as fuck though and I’m willing to risk it either way. Been fighting this shit for 3 years

what have you tried?
Anti biotic, Benadryl peroxide, some other shit I can’t remember worked maybe for a few weeks and then back to normal I need accutane

Expensive as fuck for the consultation and I’m still dependent on my parents who refuse to let me use it cause of “muh side effects”. When I get a part time job again I’ll save for it but that’s in a while
where do you live?? it costs money for you to talk to a dermo?

i'm sorry bro. i'll post a before/after when my looksmaxing is finished (almost right now) and yeah fixing my skin by taking isotretinoin was probably what ascended me the most after leanmax, specially because I was aiming for the prettyboy look and now I think I'm really close to it. skin is so important and specially the younger you are because everyone will have acne but you. hope you can find a way

• Love it
Reactions: House Lannister
@financiallydown meanwhile when chad takes accutane

Anti biotic, Benadryl peroxide, some other shit I can’t remember worked maybe for a few weeks and then back to normal I need accutane
i wouldn’t use accutane unsupervised, especially as a teen. you haven’t exhausted your options
options (in increasing strength):
vitamin b5
moisture barrier repair
azelaic acid
salicylic acid
adapalene
glycolic acid
tretinoin

• Woah
where do you live?? it costs money for you to talk to a dermo?
No but if I want to talk to one non privately I will have to wait about 5 trillion years. Can talk to private one instantly on parents insurance but they won’t let me get accutane smh

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
@financiallydown meanwhile when chad takes accutane

I saw this today in some other thread and was gonna have a mental breakdown I need this tranny drug

i wouldn’t use accutane unsupervised, especially as a teen. you haven’t exhausted your options
options (in increasing strength):
vitamin b5
moisture barrier repair
azelaic acid
salicylic acid
adapalene
glycolic acid
tretinoin
So much stuff I don’t even know what to try it will take too long and I won’t know if it works. Accutane is 100% gonna fix it that’s how I see it

No but if I want to talk to one non privately I will have to wait about 5 trillion years. Can talk to private one instantly on parents insurance but they won’t let me get accutane smh
try adapalene or tretinoin cream bro- they re available OTC, or facebook marketplace, in the case of tretinoin cream :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • Woah