Please tell me how to stop daydreaming

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Zephir
This shit waste like 5hours of my days.
Everytime before and After going to the gym I Imagine being a fucking chad shreded ASF

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Danish_Retard, Dr. Mog and 2 others
Meditation, it will take a long time to be present constantly but it's the only way.

Also daydreaming is a coping mechanism for heavy PTSD, where you can't get past it and you'd rather spend your time in your imagination, you should try to fix your trauma.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, subanimal, BBCFactory and 6 others
Meditation, it will take a long time to be present constantly but it's the only way.

Also daydreaming is a coping mechanism for heavy PTSD, where you can't get past it and you'd rather spend your time in your imagination, you should try your trauma.
Alright thanks alot brother, now how could I start meditating ?
Like what IS Real meditation ? Do you have any Channel or Book about to learn ?

Alright thanks alors brother, now how coule I start meditating ?
Like what IS Real meditation ? Do you have any Channel or Book about to learn ?
Search for mindfulness meditation, and do your research about it, learn about the benefits etc, and then act accordingly.

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
This shit waste like 5hours of my days.
Everytime before and After going to the gym I Imagine being a fucking chad shreded ASF
Daydream and imagine what you wanna be. its not bad i do it all the time

• +1
Make.yo dreams become true thas the only way to stop

• +1
Also you can make this your weapon, transform your daydreaming into a 10 minute visualization about how you want your life to be.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Blackpilled1027
Make.yo dreams become true thas the only way to stop
My dreams looks like a James Bond's scenario bro, it's impossible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and inceI
I imagine myself being a 7ft jacked chad walking around the streets sometimes lmao i gotta stop too

Also daydreaming is a coping mechanism for heavy PTSD, where you can't get past it and you'd rather spend your time in your imagination, you should try to fix your trauma.
wtf i have this problem.... HOW DO I FIX THIS i legit spend 30minutes-1hr hs on average a day staring at the mirror no joke

You can count me in as a certified day dreamer. All over my life (still today) I day dream so much I have been called upon by teachers and professors in class, labs and exam hall for it and even my barber wonders whats wrong with this guy too. I sit alone and laugh hysterically when I remember something funny like a madman.

For one moment you are escaping the reality out to your own world of your own liking. But according to my dad’s book “heya over there my boy skipping time and subtly aging uselessly by day dreaming again“ and I hear this when I day dream when there is some paramount work I gotta complete but rather I day dream.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 23558