• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Marsiere214, Entschuldigung and 6 others
Rating section

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Sens
landwhales might bite on your worm. literally

If I asked every single woman I saw for their number this week,they would all reject me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR and gamma
Based on the normies that I have seen, dating as a normie isn't so difficult. However, normies will rarely win on online dating unless they have no standards.

And if you're below normie level, then, most women you meet IRL will just put you in the friendzone.
If you're a normie who never goes out, you'll remain alone, but if you go out a lot and talk to people, you won't struggle to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Preoximerianas, gamma and 1 other person
Based on the normies that I have seen, dating as a normie isn't so difficult. However, normies will rarely win on online dating unless they have no standards.

And if you're below normie level, then, most women you meet IRL will just put you in the friendzone.
If you're a normie who never goes out, you'll remain alone, but if you go out a lot and talk to people, you won't struggle to get laid.
If you are below normie level ,you might get girls that are nice to you in public . But once you cross that line in trying to talk to them they act horrified.

If you are below normie level ,you might get girls that are nice to you in public . But once you cross that line in trying to talk to them they act horrified.
Before my double jaw surgery, I was below normie level but still 6 foot 4 in height, so the women that I talked to were very interested in me, and they ranged from 4/10 to 7/10 by my own standards, and people on here say that I underrate people.

I never succeded with them but it was only because I wasn't interested in dating at that time, so I never put in the effort to try to date them. I think that it's true that being tall means you shouldn't struggle with women and the same goes for being white, but if you're doing only online dating, then you'll need to look perfect to get any success if you're aiming for Beckies or above.

Before my double jaw surgery, I was below normie level but still 6 foot 4 in height, so the women that I talked to were very interested in me, and they ranged from 4/10 to 7/10 by my own standards, and people on here say that I underrate people.

I never succeded with them but it was only because I wasn't interested in dating at that time, so I never put in the effort to try to date them. I think that it's true that being tall means you shouldn't struggle with women and the same goes for being white, but if you're doing only online dating, then you'll need to look perfect to get any success if you're aiming for Beckies or above.
I dont know where you live,but in america about every tall big guy has a girlfriend or wife. White doesn't mean nothing if you are 5'7 and considered ugly.

But fishing while ugly is like using a broken net
Idk man its basically impossible to find a good girl who’s also good looking.

Then even If you find her getting her Will be crazy hard as she’s sought after (good looking) but also Isn’t easily seduced (good girl)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and RODEBLUR
It's not worth the time, energy, and focus to try dating before you're looks maxed.

If I asked every single woman I saw for their number this week,they would all reject me
Don't forget that the ones next week would reject you too

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and RODEBLUR
Idk man its basically impossible to find a good girl who’s also good looking.

Then even If you find her getting her Will be crazy hard as she’s sought after (good looking) but also Isn’t easily seduced (good girl)
She doesn't even have to be good looking imo i just want something anything ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and DwayneWhite55
Don't forget that the ones next week would reject you too
Truth,that's why I dont believe in the numbers game. Plus if you really tried that damn hard you'd be mentally fucked from taking so many rejections.

She doesn't even have to be good looking imo i just want something anything ffs
Same lol except there would be rare exceptions I wouldn't be happy,like this fat ugly girl at work.

Dunno. I would take anything
How on earth do you reconcile your lack of success with your chadlite claim? Did this ever cross your mind?

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
How on earth do you reconcile your lack of success with your chadlite claim? Did this ever cross your mind?
I would say i am HTN but people have called me Chadlite so

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Doesn't matter

I am all of those 3 anyway
So you would just love that fishy hairy pussy ? And make out with her with her stank breathe

I would say i am HTN but people have called me Chadlite so
That seems more realistic. I figure you are on upper end of normie with clear skin and proper hair. I guess the fact that you are short in your country and your small frame makes you unappealing to a lot of women. But your def not ugly. You just need stop obsessing over one or two women and run numbers game. Autistic HTN gets nowhere.

So you would just love that fishy hairy pussy ? And make out with her with her stank breathe
I'm not too much of a kisser but i'd fuck the pussy yeah

And, most importantly, gymcel. Consider eyebrowmaxxing to improve the apperance of your high ES ratio too.

And, most importantly, gymcel. Consider eyebrowmaxxing to improve the apperance of your high ES ratio too.
My eyebrows are already very big

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
My eyebrows are already very big
They have decent thickness/density but their needs to be less of a gap between them. This will normalize your ES ratio.

@RODEBLUR How tall are you rn?

If you can hit at least 5'11" you should be good to go with the right footwear and posture. Make sure you gymcel too so that your HGH/test levels are maximized. There's a possibility of you hitting chadlite as you are still growing.

They have decent thickness/density but their needs to be less of a gap between them. This will normalize your ES ratio.
That is already happening naturally
@RODEBLUR How tall are you rn?
I am 5'8'' / 173cm
If you can hit at least 5'11" you should be good to go with the right footwear and posture. Make sure you gymcel too so that your HGH/test levels are maximized. There's a possibility of you hitting chadlite as you are still growing.
Gym can stunt growth

That seems more realistic. I figure you are on upper end of normie with clear skin and proper hair. I guess the fact that you are short in your country and your small frame makes you unappealing to a lot of women. But your def not ugly. You just need stop obsessing over one or two women and run numbers game. Autistic HTN gets nowhere.
Idk i feel like i am already HTN. Imo if u are more handsome than the average guy/have 2 or more good features that set your face apart you are HTN

I call myself chadlite sometimes because i feel like the only barrier between me and chadlite is a couple more months/years of puberty, i mean this is me with just 1 application of faceapp ''male'' filter

That is already happening naturally

I am 5'8'' / 173cm

Gym can stunt growth
Maybe. But apply minox towards the inner parts of your eyebrows and consider an eyebrow transplant if that doesn't work. I morphed you with longer eyebrows towards the center of your face. Your eye area looked much better. And gym won't stunt growth. That's a meme lol. Lifting weights should encourage your frame to widen. Increasing HGH will also more likely that you will hit your genetic potential heightwise. Start wearing shoe lifts in the meantime. I don't live in the netherlands but I am assuming that average 20 something male 6-6'1"? If that's the case, your height will disadvantage you.

Idk i feel like i am already HTN. Imo if u are more handsome than the average guy/have 2 or more good features that set your face apart you are HTN

I call myself chadlite sometimes because i feel like the only barrier between me and chadlite is a couple more months/years of puberty, i mean this is me with just 1 application of faceapp ''male'' filter
View attachment 1438140
Pretty much your only real flaw is your ES ratio. Doing the eyebrow thing should fix your harmony.

Maybe. But apply minox towards the inner parts of your eyebrows and consider an eyebrow transplant if that doesn't work. I morphed you with longer eyebrows towards the center of your face. Your eye area looked much better. And gym won't stunt growth. That's a meme lol. Lifting weights should encourage your frame to widen. Increasing HGH will also more likely that you will hit your genetic potential heightwise. Start wearing shoe lifts in the meantime. I don't live in the netherlands but I am assuming that average 20 something male 6-6'1"? If that's the case, your height will disadvantage you.
Netherlands male average is 6'1''

My eyebrows are already close together enough at ends i would say

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx
I dont know where you live,but in america about every tall big guy has a girlfriend or wife. White doesn't mean nothing if you are 5'7 and considered ugly.
I meant that if you're white, even if you're not very good looking, asian women will be attracted to you, as long as they are shorter than you. And even if you're 5 foot 7, you can have a lot of success if you go to Thailand or the Philippines as long as you are white.
Asian women love white men, height also matters but not as much as being white.